Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

robert_ellis

I went. I'll only talk if Tharg says I can.

Tomwe

Quote from: robert_ellis on 24 January, 2019, 09:29:16 PM
I went. I'll only talk if Tharg says I can.
I'm very pleased you went Robert, I trust your input! I take it there was some kind of NDA, ah well.

IndigoPrime

I wish I could have gone. I'd have made a FIREKIND FOREVARRR T-shirt and everything. And then probably have been locked out of the room.

Arkady

I was invited, but it was about a future figurine range rather than new books, so I took a pass.

IndigoPrime

Ah, fair enough. Hard pass on that for me. I'd happily pay for another 40 books or so, but I don't want nor need any figures.

moly

Ooh are they planning a 2000ad figure range ?

Cosier

If they're considering another collection, this one must be selling well enough to make an extension a very real possibility.

davidbishop

Dandontdare

Quote from: davidbishop on 25 January, 2019, 10:48:18 PM
Quote from: moly on 25 January, 2019, 07:31:30 PM
Ooh are they planning a 2000ad figure range ?

Something like the Doctor Who range, maybe?
https://shop.eaglemoss.com/doctor-who-figurines-collection

PR droids should not post ambiguous rhetorical questions.

Can I take this to mean that Rebellion are planning a range like the Dr Who one or not?

IndigoPrime

Dandontdare

apologies - I was rather drunk and thought it was Molch-r

moldovangerbil

Well, I've had the latest books and to my pleasant surprise they also sent me 37 & 38, which I'd asked for more in hope than expectation. 

However, my account shows no updates since December.  Concerned that this might cause them to not take my payments and then start chasing me up for them (as I've seen has happened to others) I asked when my account would be updated.  I was told that they are currently migrating accounts to a new system and that it might take 6-8 weeks!!!  Quite incredible really.  How can it possibly take so long to sort out?

I can honestly say I've never seen an organisation that's quite as incompetent as this lot (and I include our current Houses of Parliament).

IndigoPrime

I had a payment taken on the 18th for 37/38. This means the books are schedule to arrive before 7 Feb. Presumably, they ship them using actual snails.

Max Headroom

Could moldovangerbil (or anyone else who has received it) please say which stories are included in the just released 'Aquila' volume?
Thank you.