Main Menu

Skull count.EVERYBODY POST.

Started by jont, 28 November, 2001, 08:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jont

I was just wondering how many people are there on this board: lurkers, trolls and posters.
Include a real name if you want an a bit about your-self.

-Jonathan Keappock (Jont),Ireland. Artist (freelance).

evil.genius

Irish. Techie for a newspaper website. RPG Gamer, Comic collector, computer nerd and all round stereotype.

Dominic O'Rourke

Member No. 10

Wood

Professional writer (not comics) and classics postgrad. inhabitant of Swansea, but English. Married.

Link: http://www.johnheronproject.com" target="_blank">john heron project

dodsworthboy

Im just a soon to be 39er who started reading 2000ad when dan dare was the star. I can still remember getting the issue no2 and reading dredd for the first time blew me  away.

McNulty

McNulty (not real name), Scottish, Dredd and Johnny Alpha fan. I can still remember wearing the Bionic Man body stickers given away as freebies in those early days.

NikolaiDante

Support FUTUREQUAKE - it makes sense

Brother Ron

Brother Ron. Welsh. Currently working in public relations while I try to finish my first novel. I can remember my mother taking 200AD off me and throwing it in the bin after she realised just how gory Flesh really was.

Brother Ron

Erm... that should have read '2000AD,' not 200AD. Nevermind.

Tu-plang

ooh, look, I'm over here.  I'm not a troll though, and I don't lurk.

"ey vill"
"vat?"
"oh.. nussink"

Fifty

I was born at an early age in Gillingham, fluked a degree in Earonautical Engineering from Loughborough and now live in Japan (Hi Floyd).  

I graduated from being a geek at about 17yrs and started enjoying sport and girls.  I picked up 2000AD again at prog 2000 and have been reading as my main concession to geekdom ever since.

death monkey 23

Death monkey 23 is the name, and posting messages on 2000 ad online is not a game.  

It's serious.  You have to establish allegiances, and piss off your enemies (eg nathan) as much as possible.  Try and win the favour of scojo and you'll be flying.

Er, the site is also quite good if you want to know something about 2000ad.

Matt

C'mon get a perspective, it's a message board about a comic. It's not a game of war.

MATT (wondering what happened to the quality on this board)

wrighty47

Okay, delurking here. Name is Alan. Am a regular poster on the CI site that's linked with Borderline (Frazer Irving is also a member). First bought 'tooth way back with Prog 1, but stopped buying comics for most of the 80's. Bought sporadically over the years and returned as a regular reader earlier this year. Am now playing catch up :)

O Lucky Stevie!

bloomin' loved that polar bear shako as a kid, i did. was my favourite after bellardinelli's dan dare. i was also simultaneously scandalised & titillated by the cussing in harlem heroes ("Hell!"). my response to dredd was lukewarm until the robot war, but i remember that it was his line about "the worst case of sunburn ever" at the end of the solar sniper (prog 21) when the character really took off for me.

steven l'enfant terrible
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"