Main Menu

seeking colourist for collab ...maybe more

Started by michael kennedy, 14 May, 2013, 05:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael kennedy

hey guys

its pretty much what it says on the tin.

I've been circulating aropund the small press and indie scene for the past year now and i've have to be the sole artist on many a project, this has been fine with short stories and the like but i'd like to have a collaborator of sorts to work with on certain projects which i am working on which is too much for one guy.

I've listed the work i require help on.

switchblade gunsmith:
an ongoing action western, set in arizona 1880 about a vigilante gunslinger caught in a cannibal cult that stinks from local government right up to washington.
This is currently undergoing a revamp and getting a colourist is vital on this. chances of publication is good but the writer is the one to talk to there.

the images below are ones used to shift to publishers many of whom expressed interest.

2000ad and Marvel submission pages

I'd like to a Dredd submission for months now and the same goes for uncanny Xforce. my sci-fi iis considerably darker then my western work and i have no qualms in you using the work for you portfolio.

they are the main two things i need help on.I'd like to think if these go well they can be  the start of a good working relationship.

If you are interested give us a pm or an email.and we'll take it from there.

links/portfolio is a must please! although i can email you a page.

if you'd like to see more work, my links as ever are on the footer bit and it all colouring was my own.I've found that my art suits most kinds of colouring so that may be a bonus.

:)