Main Menu

Huge spoiler - New Bad Company

Started by Anemic_Newt, 24 December, 2001, 07:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anemic_Newt

Just a guess but how many others think the young kid in the new Bad Company series is going to turn out to be Danny Frank's sister he was writing to in the first series?

paulvonscott

I don't think so.  

Strange things happen in BC all the time, so perhaps a pscyzophrenic mackeral might spontaneously combust and release toxic krool nerve gas that dissolves the Krool heart's nipples.

We wait and see.

I, Cosh

I've got another spoiler for you. It was shit.
We never really die.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Cosh on 16 August, 2010, 01:31:30 AM
I've got another spoiler for you. It was shit.

Have you been drinking again, Cosh?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

This was the most disappointing 'active thread' I've on clicked on today, and this on a morning which featured Doc Alt 8's forearm bruise and an update on transactions at the Bank of Roger's Mum.  And yet I feel strangely relieved.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Anemic_Newt on 24 December, 2001, 07:23:02 AM
Just a guess but how many others think the young kid in the new Bad Company series is going to turn out to be Danny Frank's sister he was writing to in the first series?

Link to this (hopefully) execellent bit of news please!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Kev Levell

Batson, sorry man, it's a necro post from 2001... no new Bad Company I'm afraid (as far as we know anyway).

Dandontdare

I got a bit excited/concerned about a Bad Company reboot for a minute there... ah well!

naughty necroposting Cosh!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: KevLev on 16 August, 2010, 02:44:35 PM
Batson, sorry man, it's a necro post from 2001... no new Bad Company I'm afraid (as far as we know anyway).

Ah, saw the dates now. Naughty Cosh, bad user!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

House of Usher

And I thought I had too much time on my hands.  :lol:
STRIKE !!!

Colin Zeal

I don't remember Danny writing to a sister in the early Bad Company. Didn't he just write in his diary or is my memory going?

vzzbux

Naughty Cosh. Naughty naughty Cosh.
My hopes dashed.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Jared Katooie

THIS THREAD IS NINE YEARS OLD!!!