Main Menu

New Poll: Aging 2000AD readers! Have you any of the following?

Started by 2000AD Online, 27 September, 2004, 02:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapKlep

Wow, i only ticked 3....that makes me happy.

Cheers,
Adam

Dudley

I'm sure we used to have better polls than this.

Bolt-01

Can somebody tell me what this thread was about? I'm sure I read the beginning but....

Where was I?

Queen Firey-Bou

ha ha ha ohhh you boys are so funny,

shit

ive just peed myself

again.  what? eh?

Max Kon

Dudley

Spaceghost

you forgot slowly hardening penis. oh dear i'm so very sorry.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

LARF

"ive just peed myself"

Bou - a common complaint in the old. The plane is about to land at elderly airport, please have your zimmer ready for inspection!

Dudley

Good to see that over half of voters have glasses, grey hair, a tendency to think everything was better when they were younger, short-term memory loss and a distaste for modern so-called "pop" music.

It's like a Tory party convention in here, isn't it?

Slippery PD

It's like a Tory party convention in here, isn't it?

Quite possibly but they wouldnt survive in here for more than 10 secs, as briefest mention of privatisation and Mrs Thatcher would bring an unprecented response from the Left Wing Attack Brigade.  Leaving the bodies of old people strewn all over the board :)

Slips

Oddboy

The best Tory PM we?ve ever had:http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kathan/zenith/c/stjohn01.jpg">
Better set your phaser to stun.

Wils

Left Wing Attack Brigade

"Fuck off! We're the Lefty Force Attack Battalion. *That's* the Left Wing Attack Brigade sat over there."

;)

Slippery PD

GordonR

Technically, does it count as a bald patch if the 'patch' covers a greater area of your dome than your actual remaining hair?

I'm not asking for myself, of course.  I'm just concerned about how any genuine slapheads here might have tried to handle this tricky question.

Art

Would a Quentin Wilson style island of hair above your forhead count as a "hair patch"?