Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smith

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 22 November, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
A lady speaking to a fat fool in language he'll understand. Fair play.  https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/congresswoman-to-trump-being-saudi-arabia-s-bitch-is-not-america-first-1.6677866
Did they kill that journalist?Was he an American citizen?I mean we do have a few billion dollar deal with them so...
*Actual Trump dialogue*

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Smith on 23 November, 2018, 11:11:22 AM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 22 November, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
A lady speaking to a fat fool in language he'll understand. Fair play.  https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/us-news/congresswoman-to-trump-being-saudi-arabia-s-bitch-is-not-america-first-1.6677866
Did they kill that journalist?Was he an American citizen?I mean we do have a few billion dollar deal with them so...
*Actual Trump dialogue*

Trumps sticking up for Muslims. Trumps sending dodgy emails. Hillary telling Europe to stop the immigrants.  It's back-to-front week!

What next? Farage accepting money from the EU after Brexit? Lord Mogg moving his businesses out of Britain and into Ireland? Wait, hang on a minute...

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Smith

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 23 November, 2018, 12:19:37 PM
Trumps sticking up for Muslims.
Only for those who buy weapons from him,ofc.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Smith

Relations between Trump and Saudis have been covered before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViDPIyiszoo

Modern Panther

QuoteFarage accepting money from the EU after Brexit?

He's suddenly concerned about racists joining ukip.  Never happened when he was in charge. They were just bad apples.

TordelBack

Quote from: Modern Panther on 23 November, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
QuoteFarage accepting money from the EU after Brexit?

He's suddenly concerned about racists joining ukip.  Never happened when he was in charge. They were just bad apples.

"...for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gets that little bit worse and gazumps your natural base".

The sad thing about this is that it moves Farage's brand of highstool racism even further towards the middle of the Overton Window.  "Say what you like about Nige, at least he's not as bad as that Tommy Robinson, what!".

JayzusB.Christ

Well, he'll always be a [spoiler]xxxx[/spoiler] to me.
I got a week ban from this forum last year for saying as much.

Funt Solo

Was that word something that rhymes with my forum name and can be formed by carefully rearranging the letters CNUT? I remember an old forum auto-kicker that would kick you out if you typed cockatoo, wristwatch or Scunthorpe.  Not exactly a sophisticated AI.

Nigel Farage, though: what a complete Scunthorpe.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Frank

Dandontdare

I get it - he's a polibellendtician. Have I got the hang of this?

Tjm86

TordelBack

Turning into House of Games here.

Frank

Christmas comes early to Downing Street:

Funt Solo

This made me think of The Legendary Shark:

"It is possible to live in complete equality - and it can make for a peaceful community.

There's one catch: it involves becoming an anarchist. No government, no state, only the individual and their will to do as they please."

From a BBC article: "John Allen Chau: What we could learn from remote tribes"
++ A-Z ++  coma ++