Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Quote from: Proudhuff on 17 October, 2019, 04:25:10 PM
I see what you done there...

You're off the hook 'Huff, they're on about Fortnite, basketball and China now!

TordelBack

To the Politics thread with the lot of 'em. I'm all for freedom of expression, but there's a time and a place for threadjacking and the Threadjacking thread ain't it.

Modern Panther

Whilst the Threadjacking thread may commonly be used only for threadjacking, I think its wrong to take any position on this.  After all, if we don't unquestioning allow all political opinions to be expressed everywhere, we can't allow any anywhere without some sort of value judgement, which could lose us shareholders

TordelBack

As you know, the realistic compromise for any two opposed viewpoints should be somewhere on the middle. So it follows that we should make the Threadjacking thread 50% deliberately distracting posts irrelevant to any ongoing discussion, and 50% completely on-topic, that is to say, deliberately distracting posts irrelevant to any ongoing discussion,

It's the only way to honour the wishes of Proudhuff, who spent literally seconds thinking abour the implications of creating this thread some years ago.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tjm86

We need to be a bit careful now, otherwise the moderators will have us for getting off-topic ...

The Legendary Shark

What's good for excessive naval fluff? I've been hanging it in the trees so birds can use it in their nests, but they all seem to have perished.

It's a worry.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 18 October, 2019, 06:02:15 PM
What's good for excessive naval fluff?

You reading Patrick O'Brian?

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

The Legendary Shark

Got a job de-fluffing old frigates.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tiplodocus

I read back some of the early pages of this thread.

I can't for the life of me what the "kicking an old man playing tennis" refers to.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

Your call is important to us, but not enough to employ more people, please call back at some really obscure time when our other customer isn't on the line, thank you your call is important to us.
DDT did a job on me

Modern Panther

QuoteWhat's good for excessive naval fluff? I've been hanging it in the trees so birds can use it in their nests, but they all seem to have perished.

did you take it out first?

The Legendary Shark

Not since the prong snapped off my pitchfork.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Your call is still important to us,  thank you, your call is important to us..
DDT did a job on me