Main Menu

Searching Far And Wide For Ccomic Companion.

Started by Demon Chicken, 15 July, 2005, 11:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demon Chicken

Be everything as it may, this transcontinental, international cyclotouriste comics fan is navigating to locate a good companion for an extended bicycling tour Comic marathon. Good is defined as---female, healthy, cyclist comic reader, with a sense of bold adventure, and the willingness to be compatable on an extended world tour with yours truly.

Starting time is---not any time soon.

Route is---to be decided by those on tour---you and me.

Length of time is---to be decided.

I be fifty-three, healthy, six feet, 180 pounds, good looking but nothing to get all up in the air about, blond receding hair, green eyes, university grad., writer, teacher. Can work in exotic locations and have done so, easy to get along with, adventurous, survivor, world traveler. Have bicycled thirty thousand miles through read comics from over nineteen countries---USA, Canada, Mexico, western Europe, eastern Europe, former Soviet Union, China, south Korea.

Demon Chicken

Demon Chicken

Be everything as it may, this transcontinental, international cyclotouriste comics fan is navigating to locate a good companion for an extended bicycling tour Comic marathon. Good is defined as---female, healthy, cyclist comic reader, with a sense of bold adventure, and the willingness to be compatable on an extended world tour with yours truly.

Starting time is---not any time soon.

Route is---to be decided by those on tour---you and me.

Length of time is---to be decided.

I be fifty-three, healthy, six feet, 180 pounds, good looking but nothing to get all up in the air about, blond receding hair, green eyes, university grad., writer, teacher. Can work in exotic locations and have done so, easy to get along with, adventurous, survivor, world traveler. Have bicycled thirty thousand miles through read comics from over nineteen countries---USA, Canada, Mexico, western Europe, eastern Europe, former Soviet Union, China, south Korea.

Demon Chicken

Bad Andy

Next thing you'll be telling us you knew all about 9/11 before the authorities but decided not to tell them.

Mr C

MOTHER DROKKER CHICKEN POLTROON! COME HERE AND SAY THAT! I'LL DROKK YOU UP GOOD! YELLOW BELLIED COMIIE PINO STOMM HEAD! I BET YOU LIKE SIMPING FATTIES, DON'T YOU!
AND I HAVE PROOF THAT TOTAL WAR WERE PLANNING TO BOMB THE MEG FROM THREE HUNDRED YEARS AGO! AND I HAVE A FOOT LONG HOTTIE!

in my fridge.

Funt Solo

I had to look it up:

pol?troon    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (pl-trn)
n.
A base coward: ?Every moment of the fashion industry's misery is richly deserved by the designers... and magazine poltroons who perpetuate this absurd creation? (Nina Totenberg).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[French poltron, from Old Italian poltrone, coward, idler, perhaps augmentative of poltro, unbroken colt (from Vulgar Latin *pulliter, from Latin pullus, young animal. See pau- in Indo-European Roots), or from poltro, bed, lazy.]
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

I hereby declare this thread a "magpie trollism".
++ A-Z ++  coma ++