Main Menu

Thryll-Seekyr - My Very First Website

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 05 September, 2015, 01:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Some of you might recall a post or thread here about me promising to leave the forums here after some incident that left me felling very unsatisfied. I was told that I should start my own website and use that place to write all the stuff I most often write up here. Under the guise of being something that I thought belongs and to my dismay, the mods don't and quite a few of you agree.

I have followed the link to that site called Blog-Spot and found myself face to face with a huge wall of words (Who would do that!) I didn't want to read more than a few lines of at all.

Anyway, I decide to try again today through a Google search and started to design my very onw web pages with a little help from a template, but everything else is my own work.

Of course, it doesn't open up, because I got to pay for the bleeding thing to be published and even if I go for the cheapest option and I still got to pay about 90 dollars up front before I get any further.

Here is a video showing off my front-page.

JayzusB.Christ

Good man,  looking forward to seeing it. I'm guessing Slaine will play a big role there... Also, can't you start off with a free website? I used to use webs.com for my business before splashing out on my very own site.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"