Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Goaty

Only big crime is they charge 3 Creme Eggs for £1! Grrr!

Colin Zeal

Blur are releasing a new album which is all kinds of brilliant.

Tjm86

Fungus

Quote from: Goaty on 19 February, 2015, 03:33:56 PM
Only big crime is they charge 3 Creme Eggs for £1! Grrr!

Are you a confectioner ?  :-X

Tiplodocus

With the help of Tiny Tips and my nephew, we rescued a cat and returned it to it's owner.

The poor thing had somehow ended up under our floorboards. It was about five days beforeTiny Tips convinced us the meeeowing was coming from in the house.  We went through various shenanigans trying to entice it out from the various access points but finally came to the conclusion that either or cats had terrified it so it wouldn't come out or it had got lost and couldn't find it's way back.

So last night I lifted up the kitchen floor and opened up the trap we had made for access to the gas and electrical earths and there it was. It wouldn't come out but I took a photo and posted on FB.

My nephew recognised it from a Lost poster up at the school so I belted up there, called the number and sent them a picture. It was their cat and needless to say it practically leapt out when it heard their voices.

So cat reunited with owner after six days under our floor. I was starting to think my next problem would be how to get rid of the smell but thankfully, a happy ending.

And the lass bought us a lovely bunch of flowers.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Fungus

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hawkmumbler

ZenArcade

Well there goes the Vegans hate kitty kats rumour. Above and beyond there Tip. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Jim_Campbell

...because I appear to have bought my first ever piece of original art. And it's only a sodding Cam Kennedy Star Wars page. With the bleedin' Millennium Falcon on it!

(Embarrassed by how cheaply it went, so will be making a separate additional donation to Cam's specified charity.)

Blimey!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 15 March, 2015, 10:55:12 PM(Embarrassed by how cheaply it went, so will be making a separate additional donation to Cam's specified charity.)

Don't think this makes me hate you any less. And for grud's sake keep it away from the barbecue.

Hawkmumbler

EEEEEYYYYY!!!! That's a magic page right their. You MUST show us pictures when you have it framed and mounted.

Old Tankie

Me, her in-doors, son, daughter-in-law, plus two grandchildren, have just come back from a wonderful weekend at Center Parcs, Woburn Forest.  We'd definitely recommend it for young families.  Loads for the little 'uns to do but it is pricey.  The pool complex is free but any other activities you're charged for, so you'll need deep pockets!