Main Menu

FCBD Signing at Forbidden Planet - London - 2nd May

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 31 March, 2015, 04:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

The Forbidden Planet in Shaftsbury Avenue (London) is having a 2000 AD signing on FREE COMIC BOOK DAY

Quote3:00 to 4:00 - 2000AD Droids: A zarjaz line up of talent comes together to sign the FREE 2000AD sampler. Editor and writer Matt Smith is joined by artists Pye Parr and Ben Willsher - plus a rare London appearance by legendary Judge Dredd artist Mike McMahon.

Also, earlier in the day...

Quote12:00 to 1:00 - Doctor Who Comics: Two brilliant writers, Al Ewing, and Rob Williams will be signing the FREE Titan Comics Doctor Who comics - featuring the Tenth, Eleventh and Twelfth Doctors - as well as the new Doctor Who Graphic Novel, Afterlife. Also the fantastic Cavan Scott will be on hand to sign copies of the brand new series of comics featuring the adventures of the Ninth Doctor!

strangelysaucy

A rare sighting of Mike McMahon you say? be rude not to!
props, scribbles and fiddle-aboutery - https://www.facebook.com/Strangelysaucy

Tjm86

rude fairly accurately describes the first thought running through my mind.  The opportunity to meet that gentleman and have something signed.  Regrettably family commitments will preclude such an immense opportunity. :(

sheridan

sheridan

Spikes

After being invited by the Inky Fingers duo of SB, and Skullmo, I may well attend this.

Gonna be a bit of a dear do, but to meet Mick, and Ben - and hopefully get a few things signed (The Cursed Earth book from the Mega Collection should be out in time for this, yes?), and then a few beers afterwards sounds most grand.

Will look into booking the choo-choo tomorrow...

Simon Beigh

Excellent behaviours, Spikes. Yes, the Inky Fingers podcast duo of myself and Skullmo will be there. Hoping to catch up with a few fellow forumites so if you see a bloke in a Shakara T-Shirt going grey around that old temples that'll probably be me! Or some other random Toothy fan :)

Good line up as always and looking forward to my third year in a row in attendance!