Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTooN

Yeah the one on the left is missing the slide. One on the right has no slot to insert the stock. I'll have a go at it with pliers tomorrow, see if it should have been removed and was missed.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dash Decent on 30 September, 2017, 05:06:48 AM
Quote from: TheTooN on 28 September, 2017, 06:37:02 PM
I wonder if the piece they supply will go on the shotgun or not, looks like it might force over  :o If not do we need a new shotgun altogether.

I'm hoping for a replacement shotgun, rather than just the fiddly missing piece.

Time will tell!

Got an e-mail today from 3A Customer service:

QuoteDear Customer:

The Replacement-judge dredd rm1400 has been shipped

I hope rm1400 is the whole shottie and not just the pump-action slide!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

A new Shotgun would be nice, didnt have the heart to contact CS a second time about the bit sticking out that should be a slot. A new one would let me cobble together 2 from the bits.

New arrival last week, blown away by the sheer size of him. 1:12th would still be my preference for display space but wow they are good in 1:6th. Couple of Dredd pics too. Looking forward to the Apocalypse variant.

TheTooN

3A update.

SHIPPING IN NOVEMBER
Evenfall | T.O.T.E.M. Agents
Evenfall | T.O.T.E.M. Arctic Albino Set
Tomorrow Kings | SHOWA TK Troopers
2000AD | Apocalypse War Judge Dredd
WWR | Faust + Dario Set

Should have them for Christmas fingers crossed ! Whats the betting mine get held at customs again.

lincnash

I'm looking forward to your pic's in around 4 months, after Customs finally hands Dredd over to you Toon  ::).

shaolin_monkey

Oh. My. God.  :o

I got the 1/6 Dredd today - found it for £180 on a random collectibles website. 

It is AMAZING!!!

I thought the 1/12 plus Lawmaster was the bees knees, but seriously, this 1/6 is an absolute work of art!  Everything about it oozes style and quality.  Plus it's the most Dredd-like collectible/figure of him I have ever seen.  It's exactly what Dredd looks like in my minds eye - a fusion of Bolland, Robinson, and Dillon.

Perfect - just... fucking.... PERFECT!!!

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dash Decent on 25 October, 2017, 10:27:02 AM
Got an e-mail today from 3A Customer service:

QuoteDear Customer:

The Replacement-judge dredd rm1400 has been shipped

I hope rm1400 is the whole shottie and not just the pump-action slide!

The RM1400 has arrived.  It's just the slide.  : / 

On the positive side it clipped on with ease and I spent a bit of time swapping bits around on big Dredd.

I hope 3A announce some more 2000AD figures soon.  I'd love to see Johnny Alpha and Rogue Trooper at this scale (both scales, even).  A big Lawmaster would be cool too. I'm not sure big Dredd could sit on it, though TheToon's photo upthread looks positive.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

TheTooN

Slide replacement still enroute. CS were understanding and shipped the 2 Apoc Dredds separately for me this time. Fingers crossed it was just the big box that drew attention/delay/charges and not my name being red flagged at customs on any package from anywhere. Left HK on Friday so hopefully wont be long !

I hope to see announcements in 1:12th or 1:6th soon. If they ditch 1:12th after Fire I'll grin and bear it provided they keep going in 1:6th. Just keep going !!

TheTooN

Few pics for anyone thats not seen them in the FB groups. Another winner from 3A.

SIP

Hey Toon. Can you put the pads under the cloak? Or does it have to be with them on the outside?

Cheers sir!

TheTooN

It goes over fine SIP but it looked like a tatty sack :P I didnt spend long at it though, I'm happy to have something a little bit different on one of them.

Dash Decent

Great poses and pictures, TheToon.  Love the pose with the stub gun, and the last one, "Double Dredd".  It looks like they're going to deck each other!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

TordelBack

That stub-gun pic one could be mistaken for a long-lost Bolland cover. Outstanding.

TheTooN

Thanks fellas, love playing with these things and not ashamed to admit it :)

I wonder if 3A are still thinking about swapout face plates, imagine having a Carlos one on these things. What next for 1:6th ? Anderson ? Death ? Lawmaster ?? Hope 3A have something new for us to look forward to soon.

moly

A 1/6 alpha would be cool but considering they haven't announced anything for some time this might be the last :(