Main Menu

My Name Is Earl

Started by Rex Banner, 21 January, 2006, 07:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex Banner

American trailer park guy tries to make up for all the bad things he has done in his life.

Stars Kevin Smith regulars Jason Lee & Ethan Suplee & is damn funny.

Highly recommended to all.

Buddy

Rob Spalding

Been watching it for quite a while.  Welcome to the world of Earl, best new TV show since Scrubs!

Natsan

I've been watching it since it started.It's fantastic!

paulvonscott

I came across one episode, and watched it mainly for Jason Lee who is usually pretty good.  I thought it was okay, maybe just not good enough to go out of my way to watch.  The episode I saw was the one where he quit smoking.  Was this an avarage sort of episode for the show?  If it's usually better I might tune in.

WoD

Dark Jimbo

The episode I saw was the one where he quit smoking. Was this an avarage sort of episode for the show? If it's usually better I might tune in.

It was pretty average for the show, which is by no means a bad thing, but the comedy is usually about the same.

I like it becuase it doesn't feel it has to go all out for the laughs, plus it's damn original.
@jamesfeistdraws

WoD

Only seen 3, but I like the style and humour enough to watch it on a regular basis.

House of Usher

Friday night's was the weekest screened so far. Great debut episode a few weeks back, though.
STRIKE !!!

Quirkafleeg

this week's episode was the funniest one to date... in fact funniest thing I've seen for a while