Main Menu

Anyone for Mornington Crescent?

Started by SamuelAWilkinson, 14 January, 2009, 01:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

In that case, we must invoke the Pakistan Observation.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Adrian Bamforth

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Now that we're under the Pakistan Observation, huffing without exposition isn't allowed unless the Argyle Street Parabola is in effect, which it isn't. This is a fairly basic mistake to make. I assume you have read the rules?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Kerrin

As the good burghers of the forum have decreed Fairlop to be invalid I will with tufted grace reconsider my first posit and referring briefly to "Kliphoff's Friable Confluence" amend my offer to Cockfosters. Though I feel I must protest most strongly to the barring of a diligently cusped Parvenu, unobserved or otherwise. Thankyou.

Bouwel

I do believe that allows non-mainline stations to be opened though?

Of course, none with lifts...that'd just be silly!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Kerrin

Bouwel

Good play sir, good play....

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

The Legendary Shark

Thank you. I was taught the game by Archibald Fussock himself. I really miss the old guy. That business with the kangaroo really broke his heart. It was that that killed him, you know, not the photocopier the media blamed it on. Very sad.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Kerrin

Now I know your game has a your Fussockian edge to it Shark I feel it would be a fitting to riposte with Brondesbury.

The Legendary Shark

The Brondsbury method tends to leave the mainline cross-junctions exposed to segues, so I guess if you fill in the gaps with a little Grillberger, we might have an epic on our hands...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Roger Godpleton

Mornington Crescent.

I obtained a P.C. Randal Index in a Peruvian brothel many years ago and I had forgotten I had it in the attic.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

The Legendary Shark

Well won, Sir. I can't believe I didn't see that coming. A reverse lateral through Oxford Street avoiding all the pigeon traps and even taking advantage of Rule 17's tendancy to favour counterclockwise play. You even managed to finish the game in knip. Superb.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Kerrin

Well done. And any man who can brave a peruvian brothel and live to tell the tale deserves the odd break, if only to compensate for the emotional devastation. Fillips and kudos sir, kudos.