Main Menu

Slaine - TIME KILLER

Started by norton canes, 22 November, 2016, 11:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Ancient Otter on 26 November, 2016, 10:57:02 PM
I was four years old when read I the first part of Time Killer in The Best of 2000AD Monthly No. 33 back in June 1988 - the first time I can clearly remember reading 2000AD, so a big life-changing moment!

You'll see Fabry's El Women in a whole new light when you eventually reach puberty, inappropriately prefixed Otter!

norton canes

Just to follow up my OP... I'm a few issues into Time Killer now (last night's instalment heralded the introduction of the Guledig) and I've settled into the series' style a bit more. I do like the lengthy exposition from Myrddin on the nature of good and evil and how it's controlled and exploited by extra-dimensional beings; and none of that comes at the expense of the story, which moves along nicely thanks to the integration of Slaine's journey with Murdach through the netherworld. And yes the El-women are very striking.

sheridan

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 November, 2016, 12:16:59 PM
Quote from: Ancient Otter on 26 November, 2016, 10:57:02 PM
I was four years old when read I the first part of Time Killer in The Best of 2000AD Monthly No. 33 back in June 1988 - the first time I can clearly remember reading 2000AD, so a big life-changing moment!

You'll see Fabry's El Women in a whole new light when you eventually reach puberty, inappropriately prefixed Otter!

And a new new light when you see the same in the Book of Scars ;)