Main Menu

Non 2000ad artwork that you own ....

Started by Fatboydale, 20 January, 2013, 07:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Beigh

I know exactly where you are coming from, Bob. I have 1 or 2 more pages coming, and then I am skint. Stoney broke, My artwork fund is bare... I have some saving up to do for the next pieces which won't be available for a few months.

And, yes, Leigh does do commissions!

And yes, I am seriously contemplating selling a kidney :lol:

Sideshow Bob

Thanks for that SimeonB.......
I'll add Mr Gallagher onto the list of commissions I would like done when I've got some cash again....
He now joins the list of Paul Chadwick and Carlos Ezquerra + the piece I'm lusting after on CAF....

Unfortunately,  I don't think my kidneys would much good to sell,  after the 'severe' bashing they took in my youth from gargantuan amounts of Special Brew and Skol Super Strength lager followed by Vodka and Coke 'chasers'......Aaaahhh....The trials and tribulations of a youth, mis-spent in Scotland !!!
Cheers... :D
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Simon Beigh

Actually, I forgot I've got an entire John Cooper episode arriving soon  :-[ But apart from that, only one or two new pages... :)

Quote from: SimeonB on 15 June, 2013, 03:38:27 PM
Well here it is: Madam Xanadu Page 30 by Brian Bolland
A small update on my Madame Xanadu piece. It isn't Madame Xanadu. The comic, Madame Xanadu Issue 1, contained a short story "Science Fiction Shocker" drawn by Brian Bolland and written by J. M. DeMatteis. It was called "Falling Down To Heaven". This is Page 5 of that story.

I know this because I got the comic off eBay and it arrived today!

hippynumber1

Quote from: SimeonB on 18 June, 2013, 10:02:12 PM
Actually, I forgot I've got an entire John Cooper episode arriving soon  :-[

ALMOST complete!  ;)

Simon Beigh

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 19 June, 2013, 09:18:44 AM
Quote from: SimeonB on 18 June, 2013, 10:02:12 PM
Actually, I forgot I've got an entire John Cooper episode arriving soon  :-[

ALMOST complete!  ;)

Yeah, shoddy service  :lol:

hippynumber1

Yeah, that John Cooper's a real joker!  :lol:

Fatboydale

Mad magazine British edition cover ....by Harry North

Colin YNWA

Oh my Giddy Aunt I used to love those Mad movie parodies and I remember the Outland one distinctly. That is bloody lovely.

Fatboydale

Not strictly a comic cover , but here is a Tom Chantrell Dracula Chelsea 73 cover .....

Spikes

Good stuff there, Dale. As a Hammer fan, thats a interesting find -  pre-production poster art for what turned out to be Dracula A.D 1972.

How in the world did you come by this??

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Fatboydale

Quote from: Judge Jack on 28 June, 2013, 07:06:15 PM
Good stuff there, Dale. As a Hammer fan, thats a interesting find -  pre-production poster art for what turned out to be Dracula A.D 1972.

How in the world did you come by this??

Time Travel ..... artist Tom Chantrell ....

Spikes

hippynumber1

Gambling would be a better bet (see what did there!)  :lol:

o1s1n

You have a Tom Chantrell original?  :o

That is simply stunning. Better than the final poster I think.