Main Menu

ABC Warriors movie?!

Started by Jenny-Mek, 27 February, 2002, 04:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny-Mek

Whooo!!!!!
Apparently, several major Holywood companies have expressed an interest in the ABC Warriors!
Oh, big, chunky, metallic joy!!!!

paulvonscott

Although there is a long way and winding road between interest in an idea and a movie, I would like to see it.  A movie about the Mek 7 would be great.  I think I'd enjoy that more than Dredd (well, maybe) because it would be a bit more weird.

I was just trying to think if there have been any movies about robots, that was really just about the robots.  Robocop was half human, short circuit was a bit of a lump.  The nearest I can think to a Mek 7 movie is The Iron Giant.  There must be loads, I just can't think of them.

Wood

Hmm.

Hopefully they won't do it the way I imagined it(chunkily animated with the Jackson Five's "ABC" as the themetune)...

Mudcrab

That's a scary prospect. I'd suggested earlier that anime would be a good medium for Nemesis and the ABC Warriors. It's a hideous thought that they could do it Pokemon style, with music like you say. Shudder!!!!

But they wouldn't do that, surely. Would be a good start though actually. Could be Mek-Quake dreaming!!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!