Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 07 June, 2013, 07:10:17 PM
:o You're weird..!

I loved Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow, though.

However, I think I prefer Zenith to Miracle/Marvelman.

dweezil2

I don't really do "capes" but I loved Flex Mentallo and We3. Particularly We3, which I found very moving and powerful.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Hawkmumbler

Anyone read Next Wave?  I got a big Tooth vibe from that, not your regulare super lark.

Richmond Clements

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

hippynumber1

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 07 June, 2013, 07:47:32 PM
Anyone read Next Wave?  I got a big Tooth vibe from that, not your regulare super lark.

As in 'Agents of H.A.T.E.' by Warren Ellis? Loved it!

Hawkmumbler

Thats the one Hippy. Great little series wasn't it.

Rio De Fideldo

So based on the countdown clock the collection will be on sale from 6 pm on the 1st July. Tea might be late that night.

O Lucky Stevie!

Which is exactly when it works out at in Central Auxtralian Time.

You in Adelaide, Alice Springs or Darwin, Richard?
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Rio De Fideldo

Nope Driffield, East Yorkshire.

So is 6pm GMT on Monday 1st July when it goes on sale as the countdown clock seems to imply? (Mine is showing 22 days 6 hours and 42 mins to go and its currently 11.18 on Sunday 9th June)

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

I agree it is counting down to 18:00 BST on July 1st. Bit weird.

Richmond Clements

moly

Would love to buy this, but couldn't justify £100. To the mrs, I tried though lol

Mark Taylor

Quote from: moly on 09 June, 2013, 07:32:12 PM
Would love to buy this, but couldn't justify £100. To the mrs, I tried though lol

There is always a way. Women can always justify what they want. £100 pair of shoes? "I need them!". Jeez it costs them upwards of £60 just to get a haircut. Us men need stuff like this the same way women need shoes and haircuts (and handbags and makeup and ridiculously priced cosmetics of all varieties), they just have us fooled into thinking their need is greater than ours. Don't fall for it.

£100 is very little in the scheme of things. Spending an extra £100 won't make you homeless, get your car reposessed or condemn you to poverty in retirement. If anything you might need to be a little tight with the food budget for a month or two. That's it. It's probably worth it.

Hawkmumbler

And with that, Mr. Taylor, you have just made me £100 poorer. Come 1st anyway. :lol: