Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opaque

As they are 'normal' then I can just get them at some point in the future. Not bothered about chasing them  just yet, especially as I have my limited edition copy.

Dodsy

Quote from: Dunk! on 03 December, 2013, 04:45:54 PM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 03 December, 2013, 04:30:03 PM
For me the question on whether I get these or not really depends on the dimensions of the books. If they are reduced to 'normal' trade size I'll pass I think.

Yeah, if they go back to the original published size then these become must haves for me, otherwise I'll stick with my complete.

They confirmed that it will be original print size on Facebook
Twitter - @dodsy84

Molch-R

Quote from: dodsy on 03 December, 2013, 06:15:16 PM

No we didn't - we said "as close as we can get it".

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Molch-R on 03 December, 2013, 06:21:22 PM

Outrageous! Even though I haven't actually bought it, I want my money back! And the three hundred quid you've devalued my Complete Zenith by, you bastard!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dodsy

Close enough lol
Twitter - @dodsy84

Molch-R

Quote from: dodsy on 03 December, 2013, 06:40:31 PM
Close enough lol

The correct choice of words makes all the difference, Earthlet ;)

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

It's great Zenith will be widely available.

I am not so thrilled the £100 edition is going to suck in comparison to the new volumes, but at least I can feel virtuous knowing that had 1000 of us not stumped up a large wedge of cash, Zenith could well have stayed out of print forever.

Now, please stop messing around and get Luke Kirby sorted...

Jo-L

Is there some sort of limitation on the printer side that would prevent the material from being printed in the original size?

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Jo-L on 03 December, 2013, 08:09:44 PM
Is there some sort of limitation on the printer side that would prevent the material from being printed in the original size?

I'm pretty sure 2000AD changed physical page size at least once during Zenith's run, meaning it would be impossible to print all the pages at original printed size unless you did an oversize book to accommodate the whichever pages are the largest and put large white borders around the smaller ones...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Richmond Clements

Digital version too, yeah..?

Spikes

Now that these are coming out; Whatever happened to that pallet(s) load of Zenith trades that wasn't able to be released - Was they all eventually pulped?

If not, then dust 'em off Mr Rebellion!  ;)

ThryllSeekyr

What's this about Zenith Phase One & Zenith Phase Two and is this any different from The Complete Zenith.

Colin Zeal

Really? Ok then. The Complete Zenith contains every Zenith piece published. Rebellion have announced plans to release Phase I and Phase II of Zenith in seperate volumes. These will also have some extras but it isn't known what these will be yet. The later parts of the story (Phases III and IV) will follow at a date as yet unannounced.

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

James Stacey