Main Menu

June DC solicitations: Halo Jones, Indigo Prime, Rogue Trooper vol 2

Started by Grant Goggans, 15 March, 2005, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

DC released their solicitations for June yesterday, including The Ballad of Halo Jones, The Complete Indigo Prime and Rogue Trooper vol 2.  I've updated Touched by the Hand of Tharg with links to the DC pages for each book.

(Also coming in June: We3 collected, and Sandman Mystery Theatre vol 3, DC/Wildstorm's Albion #1, and Titan's The Spider vol 1!)

--Grant

Link: http://www.2000ad.org/thrillpower/dc.html" target="_blank">Touched by the Hand of Tharg

Richmond Clements

I'm halfway through the first Rogue gn at the mo, and I'm really looking forward to the second one.
The cover is just about my favourite Rogue shot ever.

Byron Virgo

Mmmm...Cam Kennedy watercolours are bloody nice, aren't they? That man's eye for colour...

Nice to have the full Rogue collected for the first time too - I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the Mike Dorey issues.

ming

Byron, If you like Cam Kennedy watercolours, have you seen the Light and Darkness War?

The Amstor Computer

Oooh... nice, hi-res preview pics - and they're bloody good choices for the cover images! The general presentation of these trades - from cover choice through to interior art repro - seems to be much improved over the first few months.

There are still some niggles, but they really seem to be settling in now & I'm looking forward to blowing a couple of hundred quid on these books this year... :-D