Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: The Cosh on 11 December, 2012, 10:00:56 PM
Every SNES game ever made.

I remember seeing something like this about 5 years ago, although that collection included all the peripherals. I wonder if it's the same collection.
You may quote me on that.

Skullmo

They don't have the Starfox tournament version!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

And the bidding has just ended on the 2nd, and last? Flesh page up on e-bay.

Only 3 bids in total, and it went for the grand sum of £479.00
Those two pages really caught my eye, and hopefully something similar will pop up again.

hippynumber1

Is someone going to own up to baggin' that one?  It's a good page that, I'd have loved to have won it...

blackmocco

A try-out page...? Quite like it, actually.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Spikes

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 20 December, 2012, 07:27:55 PM
Anyone got any ideas on this?  I've never heard of him...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Comic-Art-by-Jon-Rushby-Impressive-Detail-and-Quality-/140899057403?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20ce3cfefb

Not a bad page at all that, and nice to see these try-out pages. But is Nemesis wearing Y-Fronts?

Over on Barney, Wake - i think, has this try-out Dredd page from Messrs Ewins and McCarthy.

Greg M.

QuoteNot a bad page at all that, and nice to see these try-out pages. But is Nemesis wearing Y-Fronts?

In all fairness, he does wear a pair in an early episode of Bk 3 (drawn with typical charm by O'Neill.)

hippynumber1

Quote from: Greg M. on 20 December, 2012, 08:59:07 PM
QuoteNot a bad page at all that, and nice to see these try-out pages. But is Nemesis wearing Y-Fronts?

In all fairness, he does wear a pair in an early episode of Bk 3 (drawn with typical charm by O'Neill.)

Were they not armoured y-fronts though!?

Spikes

Ah, its been a good while since ive had a complete re-read. And my decrepit memory isnt what it used to be.
I should have know though with O'Neill (and his subversive humour) involved, owt is possible!

Fatboydale

way too late with this http://simplest-image-hosting.net/jpg-0-picture-00211 .... not that bad really , but £50 for an un-printed page of art .... only cf would buy it ...

COMMANDO FORCES

I'll pass on that Dale ;)

hippynumber1

That's on e-bay now; same guy that's selling the Nemesis page I put the link to above.  He also has a Rogue, Strontium Dog and Slaine pages...

Spikes

Complete Starlord collection - finishing soon, though.

Would be tempted by this one myself, but i already have the full run, though not the complete set of badges from issue 1. The seller has listed quite a few 2000ad high grade related goodies of late.