Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

wonder what a photocopy of a Zombie's rude bits from an office party would go for?
DDT did a job on me

hippynumber1

Quote from: Proudhuff on 04 February, 2013, 05:31:46 PM
wonder what a photocopy of a Zombie's rude bits from an office party would go for?

A RARE photocopy, surely?!

Spikes

I see these Dredd curio's didnt get bidded on, so may be re-listed.

From the seller - Promotional 4.5 inch diameter glossy stickers from the very early 1980s. Backings still fully intact.and fully attached.

Dont think ive ever seen them before, but its the sort of 2000ad vintage curio id normally try to snag.

COMMANDO FORCES

I have one of those on my suitcase but don't worry, I do have spares  ;)

opaque

I had them on my watch list but Ebay didn't bother telling me the auction was ending!

Fatboydale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281061214062?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

We should have bought this for cf's Birthday , but he was happy with the picture we got him ....

Skullmo

Quote from: Fatboydale on 08 February, 2013, 09:18:39 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281061214062?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

We should have bought this for cf's Birthday , but he was happy with the picture we got him ....

I am glad one of the photos is a shot of the toy's crotch . . .
It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

Quote from: opaque on 05 February, 2013, 06:41:29 PM
I had them on my watch list but Ebay didn't bother telling me the auction was ending!

Just noticed theyve been re-listed, should you be interested.

opaque

Thanksfor that, I tend to keep things in my list even when finished in case that happens for this reason but so much stuff on the list now thanks to the prop auctions!

Interestingly enough they've put the price up by a pound.

COMMANDO FORCES

What a load of old ..... :o

Emp

Thought you'd snap it up!

JOE SOAP

I sense another cellar whip-round coming on...