Main Menu

Ebay watch.

Started by maryanddavid, 14 May, 2012, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: sauchie on 12 July, 2013, 04:52:25 PM
No-one holding the Bolland card in a game of 2000ad Creator Top Trumps would challenge on the category of Work Rate.

Uh uh uh, now I know this would be a very niche product BUT who now having the idea in front of them doesn't want these to exist. And its sister set the Writers.

Cactus

Top Trumps: Tharg's Droids. I'd buy that.

Get to work you creative forum dwellers.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Frank

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 12 July, 2013, 05:19:03 PM
Quote from: sauchie on 12 July, 2013, 04:52:25 PM
No-one holding the Bolland card in a game of 2000ad Creator Top Trumps would challenge on the category of Work Rate.

Uh uh uh, now I know this would be a very niche product BUT who now having the idea in front of them doesn't want these to exist. And its sister set the Writers.

Having been dealt the Pat Mills card, it would be so easy to assume you're on safe ground naming Leftist Anti-Religious Polemic as the area of contest, until you remember the contributions of Alans Moore and Grant. In terms of artists, even drawing Captain Skank over dozens of pages doesn't let Ron Smith mount a serious challenge to Brett Ewins on the category of Dreadlocks. Obviously the Bisley card's unbeatable on both Cross-Hatching and Tits.

Cactus

Quote from: sauchie on 12 July, 2013, 06:00:10 PMObviously the Bisley card's unbeatable on ... Tits.

*cough* Ian Gibson.
I'm a tucker hot seat trucker and I'm voking cheerio, ten-ten!

Dr Feeley Good

I have relisted this on ebay the other day,i had it listed a few weeks ago but it didn't sell so i have dropped the price ! its Boo Cook's cover to the 2000ad Extreme edition that featured Ro-Busters......sorry for the poor picture,item number....... 200940989042

Simon Beigh

Free listing this weekend on eBay UK!

On 13-14 July 2013, private sellers who list up to 100 auction-style listing(s) at a starting price of £1.00 or more in an eligible category on eBay.co.uk, will not pay an insertion fee*. Additional listing fees still apply e.g. for adding extra photos.

Simon Beigh

Making full use of Free Listing Weekend! I have a few more things on the tat-fest that is The Bay" at the mo - Blu Rays, DVDs, CDs, some Dredd comics and something for those retro toy collectors amongst you. Seller ID = SimeonB. All proceeds to my scribbles fund  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

I never buy anything signed from ebay, as I like to see my stuff signed in front of me and have a chat at the same time.
I was also told a story about a comic shop owner that signed stuff himself and then sold it on but obviously I can't say who on here :-X

Skullmo

I bought a Case Files 1 signed by John Lennon from him!
It's a joke. I was joking.

sheldipez

Quote from: Skullmo on 17 July, 2013, 10:04:23 AM
I bought a Case Files 1 signed by John Lennon from him!

You fool, that's an obvious fake, there's way too much violence in that book - you'd never get him to sign that if you tried!

Spikes

Skullmo

Wow. I love that beauty!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Spikes

A bit of a curio, but i like stuff like this. Though why somebody would sell something as personal as this, im not sure. Surely a bit of a keeper, if you was the original owner...

(Only a few hours left on this one)

opaque

That is a unique item!