Main Menu

DREDD 3D on home video Jan. 22, 2013

Started by The Adventurer, 04 October, 2012, 07:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bissler

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 05 October, 2012, 12:44:22 PM
Oh yeah that's true. Still, better to get in on the Christmas sales too, surely.

Think you are both right!  Get it out a week or two before Xmas, shift a load of copies, and in January hopefully there'll be a second wave of good sales as people start using up those gift vouchers!

hippynumber1

Quote from: Teivion on 04 October, 2012, 10:48:04 AM
Seems very soon..... ?

3 - 4 months after cinema release is about average these days isn't it?!

Buttonman

Quote from: Pete Wells on 06 October, 2012, 09:40:36 PM
Home video!?!

People should remember that Pete is on Teeside - it's like a special magical flickerbook that tells stories.

Stan

I hope there's a widescreen version too!

The Bissler

Quote from: Buttonman on 06 October, 2012, 09:54:49 PM
Quote from: Pete Wells on 06 October, 2012, 09:40:36 PM
Home video!?!

People should remember that Pete is on Teeside - it's like a special magical flickerbook that tells stories.

I'm so old that I never completely accepted "Home Video" as being the normal term.  I'm hoping to grab a Betamax copy!

Spikes

Ive only got a Betamax player. Is it being release on Betamax?

Steve Green

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 06 October, 2012, 09:26:17 PM
Quote from: Teivion on 04 October, 2012, 10:48:04 AM
Seems very soon..... ?

3 - 4 months after cinema release is about average these days isn't it?!

Avengers was 5 months so it's probably a little sooner than average, but dates will shift around holidays.

The Bissler

I'd say the Avengers is the exception to the rule; I agree with Teivion that 3 - 4 months for a film to be released is pretty normal.  It's one reason I think very carefully about going to the cinema these days.  It's always in my mind that rather than paying £20 for myself & my wife to get through the front door, I could just wait a few months to buy the film for a lesser price and be able to watch it over and over again in the comfort of my own home.  Obviously I did go and see Dredd though - and it was well worth the money!

Danbo

I'll preorder that badboy when I ge home from the salt mines
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Just when I was thinking I can't wait to see it again.

COMMANDO FORCES

MR. ELIMINATOR

Everyone should post 5 star reviews on there, stands at 4.5 stars at the moment.

Danbo

Before I do pre order,do Amazon ship so it lands on the doormat on release day,I've had this trouble before with other sites?
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.