Main Menu

Block Mania is back!

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 November, 2020, 08:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Seems like the wait for Block Mania is going to spark some kind of civil disturbance! Ready the pat wagons.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

CalHab

I've had Mega Mania for a couple of weeks, but my Block Mania has never arrived. Is this the same with everyone else?

Colin YNWA

Funnily enough I was going to ask a similar question today. I've still not go either - have despatch notes for both and I'm on the point of getting in touch to see what can be done. The trouble is with Royal Mail being so rubbish I'm not sure what can be done and will I just be needlessly adding to the problems and still need to be a bit more patient...

The concern is I've had so much other stuff land. Including a load of stuff from Rebellion that was on the same dispatch note as Mega Mania - though I think they'll be coming from a different location as I don't think Rebellion are sending these out themselves?

CalHab

Yes, similarly I have two despatch notes. Its very odd.

I often receive despatch notes from Rebellion after I receive the goods, so I tend to ignore them.

Colin YNWA

Well I broke and contacted Rebellion. Half expected it to land the moment I did but no. Most things are landing on a much better schedule now and so I'm a bit concerned about whats going on with this one. Fingers crossed its just a matter of being a bit more patient and I'll regret bugging them!

Funt Solo

Quote from: Funt Solo on 09 December, 2020, 08:47:46 PM
Looking forward to cracking open the Mania sometime in May 2022.

I'm still playing the long game.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Leigh S

Got my Block Mania today, so all sorted - would that Neil Drokking Young could follow the lead....

Funt Solo

Quote from: Funt Solo on 14 December, 2020, 05:49:34 PM
Quote from: Funt Solo on 09 December, 2020, 08:47:46 PM
Looking forward to cracking open the Mania sometime in May 2022.

I'm still playing the long game.

Well, Mega Mania smashed my mail box to a pulp this afternoon. I'm rebuilding it with reinforced plating in readiness for the prequel game to arrive in [revised estimate] May 2021.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

So Block Mania arrived today. Still no Mega Mania - which seems to buck the trend???

The Bissler

Since there was renewed interest in Block Mania, I dusted off my old copy and made both a written and video report of it! I hope fellow fans enjoy it! You can find both here:-

http://thebissler.blogspot.com/2020/12/block-mania-game-report-sammy-fox-v.html

But if you'd prefer to jump right to the video, you can find it here:-

https://youtu.be/YFJPvHVZZLM

Feedback welcomed!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Bissler on 19 December, 2020, 11:30:28 AM
Since there was renewed interest in Block Mania, I dusted off my old copy and made both a written and video report of it! I hope fellow fans enjoy it! You can find both here:-

http://thebissler.blogspot.com/2020/12/block-mania-game-report-sammy-fox-v.html

But if you'd prefer to jump right to the video, you can find it here:-

https://youtu.be/YFJPvHVZZLM

Feedback welcomed!

Bissler that video is brilliant - I can't wait to play this again now. You managed to capture the glorious chaos so perfectly!

The Bissler

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 19 December, 2020, 12:32:19 PM
Bissler that video is brilliant - I can't wait to play this again now. You managed to capture the glorious chaos so perfectly!

Thanks so much Colin - your very kind words have made my day! I did my best to make the best report I could so thank you for taking the time to comment! Excellent news that you're going to play again, I hope you had as much fun as I did when you do!

CalHab

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 16 December, 2020, 08:14:40 PM
So Block Mania arrived today. Still no Mega Mania - which seems to buck the trend???

I have both now! But nobody to play it with.... Unless I can convince my other half?

TordelBack

My Block Mania arrived today, and has gone right under the tree. Christmas Prog and Dredd boardgame action, what more could a squaxx want. So I'm off to Bissler's vid to learn the ropes...

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: CalHab on 21 December, 2020, 11:58:38 AM

I have both now! But nobody to play it with.... Unless I can convince my other half?

Skype tournament?

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]