Main Menu

Tarentino to direct Friday XIII sequal?

Started by Quirkafleeg, 10 March, 2005, 04:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doktor bee

yeah because resevoir dogs was never good in the first place. it was cliche and the script was full of more curse words then were needed.
but i still like the explanation of what like a virgin was about. i never really liked his work i dunno why.

Tarantino

I think I should have an opinion on this but first I've heard about directing Friday XII

I think I'm busy on Friday anyway!

Tarantino

Max Kon

Yeah, but who would want to direct Friday 12th?

Bico

Maniac Cop 2 was better.

You can always rely on Larry Cohen - never does 'brain surgery' film-making, but always gives you exactly what you expect.  My personal favourite is Q: The Winged Serpent - Aztec god is resurrected in modern day New York and goes on a murder spree, topped-off by a King Kong-esque gunfight atop a big building, although I can't remember if it was the Chrysler Building or not.  Never mind.
Still a top show, though.

Art

The trailer for Maniac Cop 2 seemed to be on every other duff sci-fi/horror rental video in the late 80s/early 90s, and yet none of the local stores seemed to have it. In a way I wa sglad of it - it looked so gloriously trashy from the trailer and title that the actual film couldn't help but be a bit of a disapointment.