Main Menu

...JUDGE DREDD MOVIE, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE???...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 30 October, 2006, 08:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARRISARRIS

...im sure weve all seen the Judge Dredd movie, hate it or love it, it exists...

...promted by the other recent J.D. movie thread, what would you change, add or even get rid of, to improve it???...

...id change the very first scene where we see Joes feat just before he gets the call from Hershey for back-up, this scene, instead of him just sitting on his bike like a twit, should have been him kicking sum punk ass, with a day stick and blood...

Bad Andy

Have you seen this below. Someone had done their own commentary.

Click on where it says  Judge Dredd - DVD podBLAST

Link: http://dvdpodblast.blogspot.com/2006/09/judge-dredd-dvd-podblast.html" target="_blank">Wow. Effort.

JOE SOAP

Woolly

Id change it so that Robocop was never made, and then get Verhoevan to do a Dredd film instead.

Starring Ron Perlman!

Steve Green

Where would you start?

Dredd arriving dragging a recently arrested perp and chaining him to a holding post would have been a better intro.

Stick closer to the uniform (within reason), ditch the lycra bodysuit for something a bit more resilient looking.

More of the Angel Gang.

Ditch the flying lawmasters, any chases should have been through the skedways of the Big Meg. Zipping in-between honking great mo-pads would have been a much better set-piece than what was in there.

More Uglies, Fatties and general weirdoes.

Clancy Brown for Dredd.

I've lost the will to write any more...

- Steve

klegg101

keep the helmet on, dont kiss hershey and make fergy taller.....oh yeah, DONT KILL THE ENTIRE ANGEL IN 5 MINUTES!!!!!!

ThryllSeekyr

Anybody notice a similartiy here betwent Dredd's opening sceen in thsi movie in his other character Cobra.

First thing you see his booted foot as he hops off his lawmaster and the the same could be said for when he hops out of his Custom Merc showing his feet first as he arrives in similar style to the scene of this disturbance.

First thing I would do is with today's movie tech would show more of and more accurates cenes of the Meg city scape and more of the impoertant locations. I wouldn't just show how it looks at night time as it did in alot of the scenes from the other movie.

Either Sly Stallone should be made up to look alot more like Dredd or Clancy Brown or Ron Pearlman should have the role.

The same with Diane Lane. Just give her a wig.

Lets actualley see Psi Andewrson this time around.

Use modern speical effects wizardry to make Rob Scheider look more Herman Ferguson. He might also have to act more that character as well.

Let's only kill off the minor villians over the space of one film, while major villians like Rico and  the Angel Gang make get away at the last moment. Killing the Angel Gange oughta be done over the space of a long running television series or movie trilogy.

I also wanna see, some Fatties, Muties, Kleegs, Futsies, Sky Surfers and other things that didn't make it into the other film.