Main Menu

Heroclix, finishing it off

Started by paulvonscott, 11 August, 2008, 10:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulvonscott

Hey there, I thought as I'm keeping my 2000AD board games and rpg's in my clearout that I'd try and finish my heroclix lot.  And then, maybe have a game with them :)  Though I can't remember if I have the rules still.

I need the following:

Fear (V)
Fire (R,V)
Mortis (R,V)
Nemesis (R)
Torquemada (R)
Dredd (Promo)
Wulf (R,V)
Stix (S,V) (I also need a few more Stix, any rank, for a side-project)

I think there was an Anderson and Death unique as well.

I'm not looking to spend very much at all on these, hopefully mainly swaps, I have some 2000AD and a pile of DC ones (including some uniques).  If anyone else wants to swap figures, then feel free to use this thread to do so.

Buttonman

I've got 12 of these lying about and you can take your pick for post cost only. I don't know what the R V B figures you quote are - is this the base colour? If that's the case I have R = Red, Y = Yellow, B = Blue

Stix B, Y
Brit Cit - R
Fear B, Y
Torque Y
Fire Y
Mortis Y
Hershey Y
Wulf B R
Nemesis Y

Thay are all in OK condition but most have been re-glued as they inevitably come off their bases in the post. If you are keen PM me and I'm sure we can do a deal - no DC Dredd considered!

paulvonscott

Hi Buttonman, that's right friendly of you.  I hadn't known there was a Brit-Cit one... I guess I need those too.

I'd love to take the following off your hands:

Stix B, Y
Brit Cit - R
Torque Y
Fire Y
Mortis Y
Wulf R
Nemesis Y

I'll send you my address via e-mail.  Again, many thanks.  See my Progs and Megs to go thread to see if there's anything I can send you.

Cheers

Paul

paulvonscott

Well, isn't Buttonman a hero?  I got a great package of figures today, meaning I don't need that many more.  Thankee kindly, sir!

The Wants List P.B. (Post Buttonman)

Fear (V)
Fire (V)
Mortis (R,V)
Dredd (Promo)
Wulf (R)
Stix (V) (I also need two more Stix, any rank, for a side-project)
Brit-CIty Judge (sic) (R,S) (again would take more for a side-project)
Anderson (U)
Death (U)

R = Rookie (Yellow Circle)
S = Seasoned (Blue Crcle)
V = Veteran (Red Circle)
U = Unique (Silver Circle)

As I say, I have doubles and a load of DC marvel ones to swap.  Just yell if you have a trade or add your own to this thread.

Buttonman

No worries Paul. As a bonus my dusting chores now take 1% less time to do.

If you want the remaining few may I suggest you write letters to Tharg on a daily basis? That stategy has scooped me almost two a year!

paulvonscott

My wants list for these small objects of tat is shrinking.  I got an Anderson cheap off e-bay, and have ordered a Death from some guy in China, aparently I get four of them, should any actually turn up I'll happily swap the rest for any figures I need.

Fear (V)
Fire (V)
Mortis (R,V)
Dredd (Promo)
Wulf (R)
Brit-CIty Judge (sic) (R,S) (would take any others for a side-project)

R = Rookie (Yellow Circle)
S = Seasoned (Blue Crcle)
V = Veteran (Red Circle)
U = Unique (Silver Circle)

I'll try and make the effort soon to list my doubles and the DC/Marvel ones I misguidely picked up some time ago.

All the best

Paul

Dredd:  What's that clicking noise, Hershey?
Hershey: It's my combat wheel, Dredd, I just took a Number two catridge in the butt from this Alpha creep.

paulvonscott

Actually I had the Wulf I needed in my swaps box. Doh.  So now I need...

Fear (V)
Fire (V)
Mortis (R,V)
Dredd (Promo)

To swap I have:

Nemesis: Blue (S)
Fear: Yellowx2 (R)
Hershey: Yellowx3/Blue (R/S) the blue one is a bit damaged
Alpha: Yellowx2/Redx2 (R/V)
Wulf: Yellow (R)

I will swap anything for anything, not bothered about rarity etc.

paulvonscott

Wants still as above... but I have had the slightly insane plan of trying to get one (andy level) of all the characters dredd has gone up against.  I have a batman and a riddler, so I guess I'd need a scarecrow, predator, alien, lobo.  Anyone think of any others?

To swap I have in addition to the above:

Dredd:  Blue (S) (Just found)

DC - Checkmate Medic R-13, Aquaman V-41, Parasite U-107, Darkseid U-151, T.O.Morrow R-21/S-26, Man-Bat R-23/V-31, Plastic Man S-101, Metropolis SCU R-16/V-21(x2), Gotham Policeman R-11, Checkmate Agent V-16, Dove V-69, Superman U-125, Intergang Agent V-25...

More to follow...

paulvonscott

DC Heroclix
Checkmate Medic R-13/V-19, Checkmate Agent V-16(x2), Aquaman V-41, Parasite U-107(x2), Darkseid U-151, T.O.Morrow R-21/S-26, Man-Bat R-23/S-27/V-31, Plastic Man S-101, Metropolis SCU R-16/V-21(x2), Gotham Policeman R-11, Dove V-69, Superman U-125, Intergang Agent R-18 (x2)V-25, Intergang Medic V-29, Braniac S-13, Mad Hatter R-26, Booster Gold S-38, Hawkman S-43, Doomsday V-17.

Marvel Heroclix
Hulk R-103 (x9 - yeah someone gave me them), Kingpin S-29, Juggernaut R-97, Black Manta V-38, Puppet Master S-35, Shield Agent S-12, Shield Medic S-15, Wolverine V-75, Hercules V-83, Wasp R-24, Firelord R-66/V-97, Skrull Agent R-11, Cyclops V-78, Hydra Operative R-9, Whirlwind R-20

Indie Clix
Abbie Chase S-45/V-52(x2), Saurian Trooper R-15 (x2), Death Demon V-58 (x2), Tomoe S-38/V-44, Aphrodite IX R44/V-58Sydeny Savage R-25/S-35, Tiger Lilly S-26(x3), Witchblade R-28(x2), Kabuki R-33/V-46(x2), Scarab R-20/S-25/V-30, Yukio R-57, Ashleigh R-14, Arashi S-47.

I think when I picked these up I thought I might use them as generic scum in a game with Dredd and co.  However, I quickly realised that not only did I not know who almost all of these characters were, I also didn't really give a shit.  I'm sure someone must love 'em tho :)  So if you want to swap for any I need (see above) I'm prepared to be generous and when I have all the ones I need, I'll happily post the rest off to whoever wants them.  Alterantively if nobody once them, I'll stick em on e-bay to use the money to buy the ones I need.  Either way, they are taking up space.

All the best

Paul

Buttonman

Give Paul your heroclix - he exchanges quality books for broken toys!

Top man, thanks. My next letter success has your name on it!

paulvonscott

Yes, you can have a free comic if you send me some heroclix.  I writ it myself.

ALSO... my chinee (potentially bootleg I guess, but they look okay) Judge Death heroclix came in and I have three spare which I'll happily swap for any clix I need.

I'm guessing nobody has any more to swap, but I'll keep an eye out.

Fear (V)
Fire (V)
Mortis (R,V)
Dredd (Promo - does anyine know what the number is on it?)

Cheers

Paul

Proudhuff

Anyone want a breakdancing Hershey  (Red Circle)? Going to any good home...
DDT did a job on me

Bolt-01

Oh Me please!

I've only got Hershey on a Yellow dial.

Ta

Proudhuff

Consider it done!!

right the rest of you, move along nothing to see...
DDT did a job on me

paulvonscott

Well... the end is in sight thanks to the generosity of a friend.  All I need are the ones below.

Fire (Veteran-Red Circle)
Dredd (Promo - does anyone know what the number is on it?)
Brit-City Judge (sic) (Rookie-Yellow Circle and Seasoned-Blue Circle)

I would take any spare Brit-City Judges going spare for a side-project.

As before I have plenty to swap (see the previously posted list).

All the best

Paul