Main Menu

Come and fight zombies.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 04 April, 2006, 03:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ned-kogar

No difference as far as I can see.

I've now got 4 characters knocking about in Monroeville: Edgar Boon, zombie fireman; Martha Wallock, middle-aged accounts clerk; Dr Lilian Spitz, dermatologist; and Amineh Chomera, soldier.

I'm glad there's a limit on Action Points... I need games which slap my wrist when I get too keen.

satchmo

Been meaning to say for a while, ned- I love your icon mate! It's class.

ThryllSeekyr

My Zombie had been revivicated yesterday. Much to my dismay.

I't s more fun to be a zombie in this game.

Where mortals have to restrain themselves.

So he's moved into the bank nearby while still human.

One of my characters have found a flare gun. Going outside the building to use it. Now it is missing from the inventory. Strange.

Do you drop stuff when sleeping.

My human fire-fighter has not gone to sleep yet, always staying on more than ten action points.

My zombie has gone unconsious three times and has also been shot dead as many times. Though not since being made human again.

Both characters are now not doing much both standing in barricaded building surrounded by other humans.

No other zombies in the vicinty.

ned-kogar

Thanks, satchmo!

It's Professor Boss. Not that anyone knows who that is. But it's him.

ThryllSeekyr

Some guy called DrBS shot at me a few times, killing me, ( Whi;le I was still human.) accused me of attacking him. I perhaps did. Though I don't remember the name. Now that my character Rotz Alot is a zombie again.

ThryllSeekyr

Please help my civilian fireman called 'SeaGrave' In amongts the Zombie rioting at Barter Road Firs Station, he was bitten by zombie and this has been infected amnd ill be needing some mdeical assistance. So he is losing hit points.

At 20 hitpoints and falling......

The barricade here need rebuilding.

ned-kogar

Anyone in Monroville.. or intending to join soon?

I'm having a real good time - if anyone wants to make an aggressive hick and join my little group of rootin' tootin' a'hole kinfolk, come here:

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Sunnybuck_Farm_Kinfolk_Association

Ned

Link: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Sunnybuck_Farm_Kinfolk_Association" target="_blank">http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Sunnybuck_Farm_Kinfolk_Association

ThryllSeekyr

What does it mean when you go to attack somebody else and the game tells that you can't because they have now moved. Yet they are still in the same building or location you character is in.

soggy

It probably means they left the building and came back in quickly

ThryllSeekyr

The borders around Monroeville will be locked shut in three days time. I'm not sure what that means for inhabitants and/or insiders.

ThryllSeekyr

' To quote from the latest news.....

'Monroeville is now locked down in full quarantine - no new characters can be created there, characters will no longer idle out, all idle characters have been reactivated, and zombies in the city can now be killed permanently by removing the head or destroying the brain using the "Headshot" skill.'

I'm not sure what they mean by IDLING.

Though, I am alittle concerned for both my characters who are Zombies.

ThryllSeekyr

' To quote from the latest news.....

'Monroeville is now locked down in full quarantine - no new characters can be created there, characters will no longer idle out, all idle characters have been reactivated, and zombies in the city can now be killed permanently by removing the head or destroying the brain using the "Headshot" skill.'

I'm not sure what they mean by IDLING.

Though, I am alittle concerned for both my characters who are Zombies.

Funt Solo

Idling:

Normally if you don't log in for (I think) five days, your character disappears from the game world until you next log in.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++