Main Menu

2000AD Nov/Dec Art Comp: Location, Location, Location

Started by Jim_Campbell, 23 November, 2009, 11:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

Mangamax that fucking rocks - is that scratch built? LMS' entry is damn fine too, excellent mood lighting.

Kev Levell

LMS and MangaMax - oh boy, are those high bars!

Gonna need these:

just to compete!

locustsofdeath!

Wow, Mangamax, that's great! How long did that take to build?

You should build one for me!

JayzusB.Christ

Nice work, chaps! LMS:  You've captured the old feeling that's sadly gone from Slaine. Very nice indeed.
Mangamax: Fan-bleeding-tastic.  May I suggest a photo from a different angle though? Looking up from the citizens' perspective would make it really, really good.  Easier said than done I suppose.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 15 December, 2009, 01:17:24 PM
Nice work, chaps! LMS:  You've captured the old feeling that's sadly gone from Slaine. Very nice indeed.
Mangamax: Fan-bleeding-tastic.  May I suggest a photo from a different angle though? Looking up from the citizens' perspective would make it really, really good.  Easier said than done I suppose.

Yeah, more photos pleeeeeeease!?!

Mangamax

Thanks for all the kind comments.  ;D
Yeah, its scratchbuilt and didn't take too long at all. I've just put up some pics of its construction on my modelling Blog if you'd like to take a look:

http://2000admodelling.blogspot.com/

And here's a look at the figures:

The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Mike Gloady

Yet MORE good work, folks.  I'm always impressed by what you do in these competitions.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Van Dom

That's freaking amazing Mangamax. I'm in awe.

And Longmanshort - fantastic picture, really brilliant.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

longmanshort

+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Mike Gloady

Mr Manshort, that was ace.  Made me go back and have a look at "The King" all over again.  THAT'S how evocative it was. 

Genius.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Mangamax

Totally pinching one of Massimo's Slaine panels - but what a panel. Am always stunned at the amount of detail and effort he put into even something as simple as a linking image like this, and its always been one of my favourites.
Even more appreciative of his talent after doing it - took chuffin' ages

The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Bhuna

Thats'g great that MM. I think there is going to be a bit of a Slaine theme running through this months comp. I've counted 4 with m'self and Grimbo!
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!