Main Menu

Hi there!

Started by JudgeDeath, 13 January, 2015, 08:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDeath

New to this forum (and relatively new to 2000ad as well) and hoping to get to know some of you.

ZenArcade

Judge Death, welcome. Any questions on 2000ad will be answered with alacrity!!!. Well maybe not, but  they will be answered...
fire away. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Zenith 666

Judge death.ask your questions quickly you've only nine weeks left.

JudgeDeath

Zenith 666

Apologies should probably put a spoiler tag in that it's been a long day.its been said that dark justice [spoiler]is the last appearance of the dark judges[/spoiler].

JudgeDeath

Oh, I see... Now I don't know whether to be relieved or horrified. Dark Justice is really enjoyable so far but I can't believe some of my favourite characters will never come back...

Colin YNWA

Welcome aboard, always nice to have new blood around. Have fun.

Zenith 666

If your new too 2000ad then you've loads to catch up on and the dredd mega collection starts next week so that's a great place to start.Then Nikolai Dante,Rogue trooper,Zenith,Nemesis,Strontium dog and Shakara all highly recommended and that's only a drop in thargs ocean of thrillpower.i may well be wrong about dark justice "you cannot kill what does not live" after all.

JudgeDeath

Thank you, I've seen the Mega Collection advertised, the only off-putting factor is the price, but I'm hoping to nab a few. Also, thanks for the other recommendations, ill be sure to look them up.

Zenith 666

I've not seen them in person but they are supposedly very well put together and 200pages for £10 is pretty good value.issue one is a steal at £1.99 and if you've never read America your in for a real treat.