Main Menu

What's everyone listening to...?

Started by Gonk, 01 February, 2012, 09:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcrab

And as if my year for gigs couldn't get any better, just got tickets for...

Neurosis + Godflesh

Kentish Town Forum, 2nd December.

:D
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Greg M.

Lucky sod, Mudcrab. :)  I've been getting back into Godflesh of late, particularly 'Songs of Love and Hate' - need to dig out 'Pure' and 'Selfless' for some re-listening.

Mudcrab

I've been meaning to get more of them lately, since getting into Jesu and Grey Machine, not heard a huge amount beyond Streetcleaner (that I could name) from back in the day. Seeing as they're "supporting" Neurosis though, gives me the perfect excuse to stock up!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

GordyM

Keep the Car Running - Arcade Fire

For some reason this is the only Arcade Fire song I like. None of their other stuff 'clicks' with me. Still, this one's a ****ing belter.
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

shaolin_monkey

I've had the Dredd soundtrack on repeat for nearly 48 hours now.

Mudcrab

NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

judda fett

Ive been listening to this Judge Dredd HipHop track me an my pal made. Its free dowload if you like that sort of thing and the link works-

http://soundcloud.com/junior-disprol-dead-rez/mc1-demo-dead-residents

Its 'not' the radio friendly version btw...

radiator

judda fett

NapalmKev

Currently listening to the melodic clank of pallet trucks and forklift alarms! >:(
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

mygrimmbrother

Can't get enough of 'Celebration Rock' by Canadian powerhouse duo Japandroids. Going to see 'em soon too. That's one helluva melodic racket, highly recommended.

Charlie boy

Charlie boy

NapalmKev

Random tunes on my xbox hard drive. Napalm Death 'Aryanisms' just finished and followed up by The Beatles
'Love You To' (not 'love me do'), a sitar driven song that sounds amazing!

Nice  :)
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Jim_Campbell

I have iTunes shuffling tracks from the Tron: Legacy, Raid and Dredd soundtracks at present. Works raaaather well.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.