Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 08 October, 2009, 06:55:58 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 08 October, 2009, 06:53:18 PM
What kind of emptyheads need to watch TV in a pub ?

An alcoholic who can't afford a tv!

An emptyheaded alcoholic who cant afford a TV !

I have the exact same policy with pubs that have bouncers on the door.You know a pub attracts shitheads if it has bouncers on the door.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

House of Usher

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 08 October, 2009, 05:27:40 PM
Nowt wrong with a bit of Vega I actually use a couple of her songs when I'm trying to dislodge an annoying song from my head.

What do you use when you want to dislodge Blood Makes Noise:D
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 08 October, 2009, 09:20:25 PM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 08 October, 2009, 05:27:40 PM
Nowt wrong with a bit of Vega I actually use a couple of her songs when I'm trying to dislodge an annoying song from my head.

What do you use when you want to dislodge Blood Makes Noise:D

ECT.

Roger Godpleton

My bedroom is in the attic and I regularly have to contend with my sister leaving plates  on the banister for me to knock off as I come downstairs. She excelled herself tonight by leaving 2 di plates (one of which still had TWO THIRDS OF HER FUCKING DINNER WHICH SHE WAS TOO PICKY TO EAT ON IT) and a bowl. She dumped them on top of clean clothes as well.

Also I was going to buy some Led Zeppelin CDs from the HMV sale but my ridiculous buyer's remorse forbade me.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 08 October, 2009, 11:16:06 PM
Quote from: House of Usher on 08 October, 2009, 09:20:25 PM
What do you use when you want to dislodge Blood Makes Noise?  :D

ECT.

Oh, well played, Sir!  8)
STRIKE !!!

Noisybast

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 09 October, 2009, 12:28:12 AM
Also I was going to buy some Led Zeppelin CDs from the HMV sale but my ridiculous buyer's remorse forbade me.

You should already own them. Go back to your room.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

COMMANDO FORCES

Friday is Fish & Chips day in our household. Now in the winter months it always seems to rain when I go to get them. Today was no exception. I got pissed wet through (bottom half only, Gortex is a wonderful thing) but still, the food was lovely.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

I am bored shitless with The Godfather on PS2.

I think i will sell it because its just tedious and boring and its winding me up badly which defeats the object of something thats supposed to be enjoyable.

I find that quite often gaming is a waste of time.

Peter Wolf

One of my neighbours is an old woman who is completely bonkers and totally unreasonable and because of this its impossible to deal with her and get her to contribute to the costs of cleaning down /patch plastering and repainting the walls in the outside yard where the car parking spaces are and repainting the iron gates.

I dont get on with her and no one else wants to deal with her either but luckily i hardly ever come into contact with her.

Theres always one...........

Banners

Was busy playing Scribblenauts and burnt my tea.

M@

House of Usher

Speeding fine. My first ever.  :-X

Motorway. Sliproad. Roadworks. Temporary speed restriction. Late at night. Totally empty road. (Your Honour).
STRIKE !!!

James Stacey

Quote from: House of Usher on 10 October, 2009, 11:36:56 AM
Speeding fine. My first ever.  :-X

Motorway. Sliproad. Roadworks. Temporary speed restriction. Late at night. Totally empty road. (Your Honour).
Is that part of the glorious new M4 parking system?

House of Usher

Quote from: James S on 10 October, 2009, 04:19:07 PM
Is that part of the glorious new M4 parking system?

The very same. Every night I'm faced with a dilemma of how to return to Cardiff from Newport. If I finish work at 9pm, I take the M4 as my most direct route home. Any day I leave work at 5.30pm I know there's no point venturing onto the M4 as it'll be standstill at some point. In fact the traffic's so bad, even going into Cardiff via Newport Road, that there's not much point leaving at 5.30pm anyway, so I generally stick around until nearer 7pm and deal with admin and photocopying in advance for the week ahead.
STRIKE !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

Tonight, just as me and the good lady were about to sit down and watch some recorded stuff I managed to walk into the front room with about 3/4 of a pint of pop and proceed to throw it all over the floor. Thank God we have tiled floors.
Amazingly my wife saw the funny side of it all as I just couldn't believe what I'd just done.

I love my wife :-*