Main Menu

Zarjaz fanzines

Started by Simply Si, 08 December, 2014, 09:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simply Si

Hi all

Can anyone help me please - is there a market for old Zarjaz fanzines? I recently refound 13 old issues starting from #0 while having a tidy up. I've never seen them advertised on eBay but like most thing 2000ad I can't just recycle them!!

Thanks Si
Do you have to put something witty here?

Colin YNWA

I sold some not that long ago and made a pretty penny. It was pretty weird since I think I got more than they were still available for direct from source.

I felt a little guilty about that!

Dark Jimbo

The print runs of these fanzines are not huge and once they're gone, they're gone - I'd imagine the reason they don't often turn up on the second hand market is simply because most folks want to hang onto them!
@jamesfeistdraws

Bolt-01

Yup, M'learned friend is correct. If you've got a full set of 13 from 0 (is that the Anderson Covered 0?) then I assume you have all the issues through to Zarjaz 11. Of these, there are barely a half dozen of any issues left before being sold out.

Simply Si

I've got issues 0 through to 7, 10, 11 and 12 - I can't seem to find issues 8 and 9. Then I also have Zarjaz Presents Dark Judgement issue 1 and finally the Judge Dredd 30th Anniversary Special. I'm guessing most of them are out of print. All quality publications obviously, "sold" by some dodgy geezer at comic conventions who always complained that I never bought anything!!
Do you have to put something witty here?