Main Menu

Life is ? because...

Started by amberkraken, 18 November, 2010, 11:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

What Jared said, "Congratulations!"

It's 2010, not the 1920s. There's no law that says you have to marry this girl or get back with her. You can still be a good, supportive dad  without the relationship with the mam. It won't be easy but as long as you love the little'lun all the world (and I'm sure you will) it could be the best thing that ever happened!

amberkraken

wow thanks for the support!
to answer some of the questions (what I remember)...
I'm 27
she didn't know she was pregnant. She has one of those implant things in her arm to stop her getting pregnant which can also stop your period for a long time/makes it incredibly irregular.
When we broke up it didn't end well. I don't know if anyone read it but last christmas eve my girlfriend of 6(?) years left me. The girl that is pregnant was kind of a rebound relationship that ended before it really got going. when it ended it didn't go well and she cut all ties with me this is the first I've heard from her since march!! And nowI've started seeing my original girlfriend again!
man, it's like a fucking jeremy kyle show!

oh, and about getting drunk, I'm one of those straight-edge punks that doesn't drink or do drugs! so no escapism for me!
And I wasn't overly looking for advice, though it's always welcome. I just started a seperate thread as (at the time) wasn't sure to put it in either spugs or drokking fantastic.

zombemybabynow

Embrace fatherhood for the sake of the child and when things get tough remember:  the grass (really really ISN'T,) greener..............
Good manners & bad breath get you nowhere

mogzilla

being a dad is the single most important and bestest job in the fucking universe(and alternates there of) its hard heartbreaking sometimes and bloody scary make sure you get as much access as you can me and my wife cannot actually remember what life was like before mini its that encompassing and the first time you get called daddy...

congrats fella ...

....man, im getting broody....WIFE?! come hither and make ready with the loins!

Roger Godpleton

Can other people post their "?"'s yet? Well I'm going to, anyway.

I was woken up Saturday morning (10:30) by the sounds of my sister having sex in my brother's bed. When I got back from work, I went in there to steal some of her crisps and the whole room fucking stank of it.

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 21 November, 2010, 10:35:40 PM
Can other people post their "?"'s yet? Well I'm going to, anyway.

I was woken up Saturday morning (10:30) by the sounds of my sister having sex in my brother's bed. When I got back from work, I went in there to steal some of her crisps and the whole room fucking stank of it.

Congratulations!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1LE9s8RxYg

@ Amberkraken: Go where it takes you mate.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

TordelBack

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 21 November, 2010, 10:35:40 PM
I was woken up Saturday morning (10:30) by the sounds of my sister having sex in my brother's bed.

You're just jealous that she picked your brother over you.  That's families for you.

Meanwhile, just seen Amberkraken's news, and yeah, it's congratulations from me!   Kids are a win no matter what the horribly complicated adult relationship stuff that they fall out of and into.  They're a shit load of time, money, worry, missed opportunities and innumerable bodily fluids and/or solids, but the fun is worth every drop.  Get stuck in, there's no way that you'll regret a single erg expended on your kid, no-one ever has. 

Richmond Clements

Quotebeing a dad is the single most important and bestest job in the fucking universe

This is true.

This is also the idea place to mention Trout's quite wonderful Blog: http://stopbitingmyankles.blogspot.com/

TordelBack

And an endorsement of said blog from me too.  Many guffaws were had in TordelTowers.  Followed by a fresh realisation of The Horror. 

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

amberkraken

Her name is Enolia, she was born last Tuesday (the 23rd).
Here she is sizing me up!

SmallBlueThing

Hey, congratulations! Babies are brilliant, have lots of them!

SBT

mogzilla

Quote from: amberkraken on 28 November, 2010, 09:39:20 PM
Her name is Enolia, she was born last Tuesday (the 23rd).
Here she is sizing me up!

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

vzzbux

Lovely pic. The best this to happen to anyone ever.

Now get your hair cut and have a shave. ;)

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Richmond Clements

That's a brilliant pic!

Congratulations!