Main Menu

The FutureQuake and Something Wicked Thread

Started by Emperor, 06 September, 2010, 11:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

I've order both. If any kind soul should have the chance to pick me up a Dark Judges thingy, too, then I'd be glad to pay for it and postage.
Lock up your spoons!

Bolt-01

Dr X- If you paypal me an extra £1.50 I'll put it in with your order.

Van Dom

Bolt do you still send supplies of the comics to Forbidden Planet in Dublin? Actually, I'm not sure if you do that or if you just send them to an FP in England and they distribute, but I do know they are sold there as I've seen them on the shelves. I'll be in the city centre tonight and was going to pop in and see if they are there? Although it may be too soon for them to have arrived yet...?
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Bolt-01

Dirk- The box for FP is sat in my living room along with a growing pile of stock that is all being well going to be in transit on saturday AM.

I'd give them a week after that to get sorted.

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Bolt-01

As usual folks, there are alternative images to surprise and delight you over on The FQP Blog so don't forget to visit there as well!

In Something Wicked 06 meet the unlucky punter who visits coverstar 'Porkeyes' in 'Pawnshop Heart' by Robert Murphy and George Coleman.

WTF? This is like no dentist I've ever seen! Check and polish? Find out what this is all about in 'Highest Bidder' by Rob Burton and Roland Bird.

Bolt-01

In FutureQuake 16, discover just what is going on in B.O.O.B.I.E. trap by Tony McVeigh and Bruno Spagnolo

Meanwhile in 'The Everything Box' by Mike Morgan and Joe Ward see why these two gentlemen appear about to resort to fisticuffs!

locustsofdeath!

Got my FutureQuake 16 and Something Wicked 6 - thanks Bolt!

I've only had a read of Something Wicked yet. Several excellent strips in this one.

It absolutely astounds me that George Coleman is not in the prog. And then in this issue there's also Uncle Fester, mygrimmbrother. The fellow Duncan Kay's work appeals to me as well.

A fun read, leaves me looking forward to reading FutureQuake tonight. Well done Bolt and His Lordship.

IAMTHESYSTEM

I thought the standard in of stories in FutureQuake 16 was very professional.

You could easily see these as possible storylines for Tharg's FutureShocks.

I particularly liked 'A Better Place' written by Dave Hailwood and drawn by Stu Giddings for it's less than generous portrayal of the advertising industry and Mike Morgan and Joe Wards 'The Everything box' for it's cynical twist.

Generations and Bargain Hunter, the latter with BMB's artwork were superbly told too. Great Lee Carter cover.Top Nom's all round.  :thumbsup:
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Richmond Clements

flip-r mk2

Recieved mine this morning ,brilliant work, well done to all involved.Anybody swithering on buying them do so you won't be dissapointed.

filip 
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

BMB

I also would like to say thank you to Mr System. :D

locustsofdeath!

Yep, the lead strip in FQ 16 is brilliantly told (that's as far as I got last night, but a great start).

Bolt-01

Some things really are best left alone. From 'The Unleashing of the Ineffectual' by Dave Tallerman and Duncan Kay.

In 'Mirage' by Chris Heyden and John Cahill, we are reminded that not everything is as it appears...

Zarjazzer

You certainly get alot for the money. I really liked the Killer Mech story on the back  like a one page Future Shock. Very good indeed.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.