Main Menu

In Need of an Expert...

Started by Just Joe, 29 March, 2004, 06:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Joe

Hey there people...

I'm trying to find out some infomation about a character from 2000AD... but the discription I have is a little vague so proberbly only someone with a Expert Knowledge of these comics may be able to help...

The character in question was a young boy who was psycotic and basically killed a number of people over three issues... It starts when his parents commit sucide using a pair of Jeans that release poison when they get wet... they give him a pair so that he can do the same but instead he gives the pair to a friend before throwing water over him to kill him...

That's the only part of the story I can remember at the moment...

The issue would have been released over ten years ago, and I am looking to find out the Characters Name and what the issue numbers were?

I know it's a difficult question to answer but if it jogs anyones memory, I be greatful for the help...

longmanshort

Do you mean the psychotic juve PJ Maybe? Check in the character profiles on the menu bar above to find out his prog-ography ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Leigh S

Yep -that sounds like PJ - They have just released a collection of every story featuring him, which I assume you could purchase from this very site...!

Just Joe

Well I did check there first and I did think that he did look similar... but I wasn't sure... Cheers...

paulvonscott

That's PJ, what a likeable young murderous rogue.

Get Extreme Edition 2 while it's still possible, it's a FANTASTIC read.