Main Menu

Star Wars EU Advice

Started by JamesC, 27 January, 2017, 02:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

I loved the original "Tales..." anthologies, edited & co-written by Kevin J. Anderson;

- Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina
- Tales from Jabba's Palace
- Tales of the Bounty Hunters

Some great Boba Fett stories, including 'A Barve Like That' (his escape from the Sarlacc Pit) and 'The Last One Standing' (the final showdown between Solo & Fett).

I had a pretty big collection of Star Wars comics back in the day too (not too taken with Marvel's recent offerings).
The most memorable was a one-shot called 'Twin Engines of Destruction' (a showdown between Boba Fett and his doppelganger, Jodo Kast).

Batman's Superior Cousin

New EU literature such as:
Books like Lords of the Sith, Lost Stars, Catalyst, Servants of the Empire series, Aftermath:  Life Debt & Tarkin
Comics such as Lando, Kanan, Darth Vader  & the Dr Aphra series
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

The Adventurer

That Star Wars comic series by Brian Wood just before all Star Wars went to Marvel was really good.

And while it's not strictly speaking 'EU'. 'The Star Wars' was a really cool 'what could have been' take on a Star Wars.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Hawkmumbler

Do you know what bloody well needs reprinting? The Wagner/Kennedy Fett/Dengar material. Easily some of the best (now none canon) SWU material.