Main Menu

SMALL AXE!!!

Started by Stevielonghair, 26 April, 2005, 09:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conexus

they seem to have some illustrators with some talent working for them, how come they weren't able to get some writers with some talent working for them as well?

Jared Katooie

Well I always said I wanted some Irish comics, though admittedly not quite like this. :( Some good art though, especially in the budgie story, so that's something anyway.

I dont know if our incoherent friend has anything to do with Small axe but going on the quality of the scripts it seems possible. And what's with the Rufus bashing?!

The real question however is will it be the new Solar Wind? Only time will reveal the answer to that question.

Bico

You SAY you want Irish comics, but I'll bet you still didn't buy DNA Swamp when it came out...

paulvonscott

I am going to look into getting a grant for something up here (a local comic, for local people), it's unlikely, but I think I'll try.  I suspect the forms make it impossible to get through and you have to know someone on the board.

johnnystress

I think Irish comics get quite enough money as it is! Tax payers money would be better off spent on something the whole community can use. Down with these scrounging funnymen!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/johnnystress/IrishComics.jpg">

Carlsborg Expert

I thought Tom O'Conner was a Liverpudlian.

johnnystress

? seeing things mate...(whistles innocently)

Wils

Is that Barry McGuigan on top of a horizontal Ian Paisley?

Bolt-01

Tom O'connor? Isn't that Dave Allen?

Bolt-01

Max Kon

Small axe, pah. What you need is a big axe, like a btlle axe.

Banners

But surely a btlle axe is quite a ltlle axe...?

;-)

M@

SamuelAWilkinson

In relation to a teeny tiny children's axe, no.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Carlsborg Expert

The Amstor Computer

This was my favourite strip...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/buttonman/smallarxe.gif">

+rufus+

Small Arse? never heard of it.
Look forward to meeting them though, they sound like right  clever lads.
rufus