Main Menu

Dredd Game

Started by Skullmo, 15 July, 2012, 01:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diminished Responsibility

MMORPG - NO, NEVER! I wouldn't want to saddle Rebellion with the monstrous cost of one of those things. Those things are a curse.

TBH unless Rebellion started development around the time DREDD went into production, there's no chance of a DREDD game for this movie. My guess would be that they wait and see, and if DREDD gets picked up for a sequel Rebellion may develop a tie in game.
"DANGER! DO NOT TOUCH THESE MONSTROUSLY HAZARDOUS CITRUS FRUITS, MAN!"

Skullmo

A new Dredd Pinball Machine
It's a joke. I was joking.

Skullmo

QuoteA new Dredd Pinball Machine

Thats actually a brilliant idea!!

Marvel have released one for PS3 and Xbox that has tables for Wolverine, Iron Man, Blade and Spiderman (with more available as DLC)

A 2000AD one with Dredd, Rogue Trooper, ABC Warriors, Slaine, Nemesis, Ace Trucking.... WoW!! I'd buy the shit out of that!

Skullmo

Ace Trucking Pinball!!! Now that is a thought.

Dr and Quinch Pinball would be pretty sweet too

I'm curious to know what Rebellion are developing, they're last title (Sniper Elite II?) is out and I don't see any projects being shown. they're also recruiting atm.

Bat King

DR & Quinch Pinball to publicise a DR & Quinch movie.

No idea how well the GN went down over in USA but I'd expect a DR & Quinch movie would be a runaway hit in USA...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

blackmocco

Problem with pinball is the machines are so expensive to produce and so expensive to buy. I have a Family Guy one here at home but only because I did some of the artwork on the machine so I took one as payment but I'm sometimes tempted to sell it when people start offering ridiculous amounts of money at you. I drool over the Dredd one on eBay regularly though. Someday. Someday...

"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Mudcrab

Quote from: Steve Green on 19 July, 2012, 09:01:48 PM
Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 19 July, 2012, 08:33:08 PM
Can we not just have mega-city monopoly please? And a video game version for the ds?

SBT

I would imagine that Hasbro, having the erm... Monopoly on it would want a fairly large cut.

Every other town has one these days, so it must be reasonably easy to get a licence to do it, though a lot of it tends to be advertising centred. Or I could dig out my old Visual Basic version from Uni  :lol:

Always meant to get round to doing an online version of the board game (turn based arresting one). I guess it would have to be an app now!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

James

You can get 2 types of make your own Monopoly, one (cheap) where you use templates and print your own places etc. and (expensive) where you can do it all online and it will be made and shipped to you. I'm not sure how much control you'd have over things like changing the beauty contest chance card to an ugly contest or anything like that, perhaps just the place names.

Pyroxian

Quote from: Skullmo on 23 July, 2012, 10:27:19 PM
A new Dredd Pinball Machine

Or get Farsight (http://pinballarcade.com/) to do a conversion of the old one :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Incoming message - Next week creeps!  ;)

CYCLOPZ

sbelmont

Just wondering if the thoughts on a MC1 edition of Monopoly got anywhere?

shaolin_monkey