Main Menu

Cliff Robinson does Judge Minty

Started by Albion, 13 March, 2013, 02:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

Well, as it is now on the Bleeding Cool website (http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/03/13/cliff-robinsons-judge-minty-commission/) I can share this here.

This is my commission from the great Cliff Robinson of some of the characters from the Judge Minty fan film.
As I am involved in Minty (that's me, bottom right), I thought a commission would be a great way of marking my involvement in the film. So, I contacted the commission king himself and here it is. Cliff was a pleasure to deal with and I'm sure you will all agree he has created something rather special here.

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

ming

That's the kind of thing that the word Arsom was made for.

Fantastic stuff!

Steven Sterlacchini

Amazing work from Cliff. Thanks for letting us share it Steve!

Though I can't help looking at it a thinking "Why didn't we give Peter a cutlass?!" it's so obvious!

James Stacey

Lovely stuff. Interesting to see Cliff do a different take on the Dredd uniform too as his is so well defined.

Colin YNWA

Well wow, that is quite simply stunning!

Dandontdare

Eme

really like that, its lovely,,, just need to see the film now !

Fatboydale

Still amazes me with the detail that Cliff has put in ... but as CF said ...."why have you got a flat face Dale" ....Our lass also said the Doctor has a big chopper ...  ;)

judda fett

Excellent commission Albion, really drokking lovely!

JOE SOAP

Well there's the film-poster/blu-ray cover.

Albion

Quote from: Fatboydale on 13 March, 2013, 03:04:02 PM
Our lass also said the Doctor has a big chopper ...  ;)

She told me that too Dale.  :D
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

JayzusB.Christ

Man, that's frickin' amazing.  Easily up there with Bolland's best stuff
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

TordelBack

nicklambo

Absolutely gorgeous piece of artwork...!