Main Menu

Dredd's bodycount

Started by spireite68, 11 May, 2009, 06:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spireite68

Excluding The Apocalypse War and Judgement Day has anyone have any idea of how many people Dredd has executed over the years?
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

COMMANDO FORCES

At a guess I would say a lot ;)

IndigoPrime

Quote from: "spireite68"Excluding The Apocalypse War and Judgement Day has anyone have any idea of how many people Dredd has executed over the years?
Given that he was basically responsible for half a billion deaths in the Apocalypse War and billions more in Judgement Day (and for no real reason in that story), I'd say every other execution added up would pale by comparison!

Bouwel

We need an info-graphic showing the percentage of the Cursed Earth covered, and to what depth, by each if his actions.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Goaty

I has bring that question up here on the board few years ago, I always love that question, as it better used in Who Hated Dredd topic!

I think Judge Dredd is most highest killer in the world! with billion deaths!

SamuelAWilkinson

Spireite, you are new here, and know not what you ask. You have posed a question to the mighty Hive Mind, which has, in its many forms and guises, solved already the problems of how great Mega-City One's population and how numerous its Judges, while also being responsible for the creation of the great Letters Beast, the guardian of which is a mad fool whose lunacy allows him to dredge to the depths sane man fear.

The question you pose is valid, though, and one which can be solved through judicial application of Space Maths. Let's get cracking, shall we, chaps?
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Roger Godpleton

Technically it's zero, since he's not real.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

Judggge Drreddd hasssntt exxecuted nearllyyy enough sssinnersss.........Nnnnot asss many asss i have...........
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Goaty

Quote from: "peterwolf"Judggge Drreddd hasssntt exxecuted nearllyyy enough sssinnersss.........Nnnnot asss many asss i have...........

then who top in the fights with you? :)

Dog Deever

Quote from: "efgh535"这是新加的空白文章12,可以在UBB可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Errrr- do I smell spam-monkey!

FETCH THE FIREBRANDS AND PITCHFORKS PEOPLE
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.