Main Menu

Dredd Film Cast list...

Started by Goaty, 12 January, 2011, 01:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve DGenerate

For all it's faults, the '95 version did get the cityscape right.  ;) 

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Steve DGenerate on 03 February, 2011, 07:03:17 AM
For all it's faults, the '95 version did get the cityscape right.  ;) 

You can't stick Kev Walker on the design team and not get some of the look right!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

DKCX

Seems like Lena has finished her role in DREDD judging by the tone of her post and seems to have enjoyed her role in DREDD.

Quoteyo !! facebookers ... sorry i have been MIA ...

South Africa was beautiful and complicated as all interesting places are .

Had an absolute ball on Judge Dredd , playing someone is is broken and damaged , who's heart beats with rage and loss.

On the flip side my heart beats with all consuming love for my son who is the greatest teacher i have ever had.

spent last night with great girlfriends, it was fantastic .. I love LA and all its weirdness BUT i miss the wonderful women in London.

hoping wherever you are whatever you are doing whomever you are with that you laugh hard at somepoint ... even if things are shit.. it  will pass..

happy sunday ya'll

xx

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lena-Headey/133910436652310#!/note.php?note_id=166011860113325

Grimmyx22

Quote from: FuzzChile99 on 02 February, 2011, 10:25:12 PM
Can't see Lena as Ma Ma (i've read script she's meant to be fat)I figure she'll be Chief Judge ..(a big star name possibility of sequels makes more sense to me)
So its not a capital offence to have read the script? No lawyers? Phew! I loved it. It has dashed all my doubts on the head with a big rock. Alex Garland gets it. Pure Dredd.

Mark Taylor

From IMDB

Karl Urban
Born: Karl-Heinz Urban

How do we know he isn't Carl Heinz Pilchards-in-Tomato-Sauce Clayderman in disguise?

A word of advice to anybody who gets invited to the premiere - perhaps best avoid it. :(