Main Menu

Spines

Started by Fleetos, 12 October, 2011, 04:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Looking at me bookcase spines last night I realised my Warrior magazines in their collector's binder aren't there! which means there is STILL a box (or two) to be found in Huff Snr Mansions and more books to be added/purged  :o   
DDT did a job on me

I, Cosh

Well, after some serious procrastination I finally got round to rearranging the 2000AD trades. Dredd and associated spin-offs get there own section, so a shiny sixpence to the first Squaxx to correctly identify the filing system being employed here.

We never really die.

TordelBack

Order in which the strips debuted in the Prog.

I, Cosh

Quote from: TordelBack on 22 November, 2012, 11:45:09 PM
Order in which the strips debuted in the Prog.
Bah. I'll have a look in my sock full of pre-Euro currencies and send you any Punts I find.
We never really die.

Colin YNWA

Is the order of the strips that appeared in the same Prog based on the order they appeared in that Prog? If so that's the kinda attention to detail I can respect.

SmallBlueThing

Is it that they are in the order they first appeared in the prog?

SBT

I, Cosh

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 23 November, 2012, 06:59:05 AM
Is the order of the strips that appeared in the same Prog based on the order they appeared in that Prog? If so that's the kinda attention to detail I can respect.
Correct. It's nice to be appreciated.
We never really die.

Colin Zeal

You're all strange. Just put them on a shelf, it doesn't matter to the order.

Proudhuff

Shirley its time for everyone to update their photos here?
DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 23 November, 2012, 09:55:34 AM

BAN THIS POSTER.

This sort of filth wouldn't be allowed if Roger was a Mod.

IndigoPrime

Heh. I've so many books I'd never find anything if they were just bunged on the shelf. My trades are ordered similarly to CDs (which are artist: album title), so series: alphabetical or by volume number if those exist. I make the odd exception, though, with Dead Man nestling amongst the Dredds.

radiator

QuoteI've so many books I'd never find anything if they were just bunged on the shelf.

Heh, that's the excuse I use too.

Trout

Quote from: Colin Zeal on 23 November, 2012, 09:55:34 AM

Reported.

Trout

Quote from: The Cosh on 22 November, 2012, 11:15:45 PM
Well, after some serious procrastination I finally got round to rearranging the 2000AD trades. Dredd and associated spin-offs get there own section, so a shiny sixpence to the first Squaxx to correctly identify the filing system being employed here.

By the way, is that a comic on the right? What is it?

Grant Goggans

Cosh's shelf is a sad reminder that a new edition of Skizz is needed, so we can all send our old, unsightly DC editions to childrens' hospitals.