Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

Quote from: Old Tankie on 24 March, 2009, 07:27:20 PM
........Computer game designed by my son won a Bafta this month!!  I'm bathing in reflected glory here!!  (Sad, I know)

Congrats.  What game was that?

SpetsnaZ99

Quote from: Something Fishy on 23 May, 2012, 08:43:42 PM
........Computer game designed by my son won a Bafta this month!!  I'm bathing in reflected glory here!!  (Sad, I know)

Are you for real. That post is from 2009
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Noisybast

After a lengthy, titanic struggle, I've managed to con my Android phone into running the Flash Player.
I'm filing his under "Sort of okay" because, although I've finally vanquished my longstanding technological white whale, I don't actually have much use for Flash on my phone.

Stupid bloody outdated format...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Something Fishy

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 24 May, 2012, 10:38:35 AM
Quote from: Something Fishy on 23 May, 2012, 08:43:42 PM

Are you for real. That post is from 2009

I am but I must have had a slight malfunction.

Christ know how I got to that  :lol:

Looking at page one and not realising it.

Well fuck.   Time to pack it in i think, eyes are failing and my reader didnt  want to tell me that.

Dandontdare

since the last forum move I've noticed that - it will sometimes tell you that a thread has NEW posts, but when you click on the word NEW, you find that it means old posts that you never read on page 3 of a 37 page thread.

just one of many mysteries like the randomly disappearing modify button.

Roger Godpleton

There's is no mystery to why things go wrong on this forum.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Oh great lord Bacchus, is there no day so shite you can't improve it through your gifts of fogging, distraction and sleepiness. 

Roger Godpleton

Well now we know why you don't like that TDKR poster, Rummy.

JOE SOAP

Roger Godpleton

Murdering tramps and wringing the booze out of their clothes.

JOE SOAP

Digging for idols in the back-yard and finding old jam-rags.

TordelBack

Quiet you monsters, I have a headache.

Trout

No, keep doing that. I was laughing a lot.

House of Usher

I'm glad the stupid 'Olympic torch relay' passing within one mile of where I live isn't timed in such a way as to prevent me getting to one of the jobs I need to do to pay my mortgage.

It's curious that no government I can remember ever thought of touring holy relics around the place to dazzle the peasants during times of economic hardship. 'New Labour' and the coalition deserve to be congratulated for having seized upon this opportunity for distraction. Coming your way soon, a Pardoner carrying a brass-plated sheep's shoulder bone with which you may bless your well and imbue the waters within with healing properties, and a mitten: he that his hand wol putte in this mitayn, he shal have multipliyng of his grayn what he hath sowen.

Anyway, life is sometimes sort of okay because this Olympic torch relay pantomime isn't going to adversely affect my earnings. Enjoy.
STRIKE !!!

James Stacey

It's adversely affecting my ability to walk home.