Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Beigh

Quote from: Judge Jack on 31 May, 2013, 09:36:32 PM
Blimey, its all coming thick and fast, on here.
Good stuff, everybody.

I've just bagged my first (of what may well be many) Henry Flint and Dale is sending me a few pieces.

I dunno if this thread is healthy, especially for my bank balance....  :)

hippynumber1

Quote from: Judge Jack on 31 May, 2013, 09:50:00 PM
Quote from: Call-Me-Kenneth on 31 May, 2013, 09:46:09 PM
One more thing: Hippynumber1, how come I can never see your previews on this page? Is there something I need to do??

Yep, i get the same thing. But usually, about a day after its been posted, it then shows up......  :-\

I have no idea, that's weird! Still, here'snsomething else neither of you will be able to see:

Call-Me-Kenneth

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 31 May, 2013, 10:33:04 PM
One more thing: Hippynumber1, how come I can never see your previews on this page? Is there something I need to do??

Yep, i get the same thing. But usually, about a day after its been posted, it then shows up......  :-\

I have no idea, that's weird! Still, here'snsomething else neither of you will be able to see:
I can actually see them now for some reason........nice splash by the way! :lol:

Sideshow Bob

Yes....Very nice indeed Mark.... :D
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Spikes

Quote from: Call-Me-Kenneth on 01 June, 2013, 01:05:17 AM
Quote from: hippynumber1 on 31 May, 2013, 10:33:04 PM

I can actually see them now for some reason........nice splash by the way! :lol:

Yep, me too now (usually it takes a good few hours - sometimes more/less. I suspect its summat to do with how the image is posted, and who you use. Images posted using Imgur, or similar, ive no problem with).
But great to finally see your new purchase Mark!

ming

I'll send Mark my idiot-proof guide to image hosting...  :)

hippynumber1

hippynumber1

That is fairly idiot proof to be fair!  :lol:

ming

Quote from: hippynumber1 on 01 June, 2013, 10:05:47 AM

Tried and tested!   :lol:

Again, that's an amazing piece, Mark...

Simon Beigh

malak brood

Quote from: ming on 01 June, 2013, 11:39:14 AM

I am the pie man of this forum.....the shame.......

great piece HN1 , great piece.......

Sideshow Bob

Mark,
Absolutely awesome piece !!.....You seem to be amassing quite a collection of fab stuff !!

Ming,
I would also appreciate the IT 'haddie' guide to 'posting' on here....I've a very good camera, but the size of image that it takes is greater than the forum site will allow...and when I try to reduce it, I get a very small picture with hardly any detail....I'm not as IT literate as I would like to be, so any help would be much appreciated..
I've a commission arriving soon and I'd like to show it on here in all 'its' glory'...
Cheers.
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

hippynumber1

Quote from: ming on 01 June, 2013, 11:39:14 AM

All credit to Leigh Gallagher! Decent scan now up on CAF...

Sideshow Bob

Mark,
Just seen your new piece on CAF ( full size ).....
Wow !!...It's incredible..... :o
Well done on 'bagging' that beauty !!