Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 October, 2017, 12:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

THE MOST HONOURABLE MENTIONS POSITION FOR MOST HONOURABLE MENTIONS - GOATY

THIRD PLACE - IAMTHESYSTEM

SECOND PLACE - SUPERSURFER

FIRST PLACE - ADRIAN BAMFORTH

THARG'S CHOICE goes to ALBION

Now... the art competition is not dead but it IS changing significantly after this. I've heaved it and wrestled it in its current form for six glorious years. It's been utterly extraordinary and I have to thank you all for your boundless creativity and enthusiasm which has made doing what must seem like a relatively onerous extracurricular task such a constant delight to carry out. I do of course intend to be heavily involved it what comes next...

STAY TUNED!

Andy Lambert

How intriguing....

Well done to the winners and runners up!

I await with trepidation as to what lies ahead. Hope it's not too long before we find out...

SuperSurfer

Well done all.

Thanks to those who participated and of course to CFM.

Looking forward to the next incarnation.

james newell

well done ADRIAN and all who entered! looking forward to next one.

Adrian Bamforth

Thanks for your votes; I'm glad the idea worked for people, as I mentioned in the original post it's based on a Future Shock story I once submitted. It was still early in my writing days and Tharg didn't take to it, however I think the idea of it as a cheeky 2000AD in-joke is still good, so if anyone wants to have a go at scripting it, feel free to send me your version of a synopsis and perhaps we could submit it as words and art together.

james newell

Andy Lambert

Quote from: james newell on 07 October, 2017, 10:04:24 PM
October theme?

I suspect there isn't going to be one, but I'm hoping for an announcement on the future of the competition soon.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 03 October, 2017, 12:12:09 AM
Now... the art competition is not dead but it IS changing significantly after this.

STAY TUNED!

...art comp is on hiatus for the immediate future.

WE CAN REBUILT IT. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY.

james newell

Right sorry, did not see that post earlier.