Main Menu

Throw out your Plasma Screen Televisions.

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 07 June, 2006, 01:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

Imagine sitting in your lounge room or outside as hot air, trapped inbetween to layers of cold air, pipe or hole somewhere to create a teleivison picture in mid air.

No more, bulky screens taking up much needed space.

They call it Fog Teleivison and it's costs a small fortune. So I guess it's not such a great idea to throw out your current television if your not a multi-millionaire.

Just gotta wait unitl they perfect this new invention and start making smaller versions with cheaper parts.

But how hard is it to make a verticle layer fog the same size as a large screen TV. The tricky part is  getting a picture. Now I think, just a projecter that has been adapted to putting a picture on a billowing cload of heated air may do the trick. I suspect it's alot more complecated actaulley.

I could imagine the other problems this may cause like mold and mildew, so a outside location may be preferable.

Not that I could find any official website I had found something similer being advertised.

Link: http://www.fogscreen.de/" target="_blank">Big Screen Fog

Richmond Clements

That looks like the technology used in Disneyland for the Fantasmic show some years ago. Very impressive it was too.

Devons Daddy

they have this in singapore at sentosa a theme park resort island.
its truly awesome,they use for a fantastic 3D animation show with lasers and a fountain show. very impressive.

they are biulding a huge version this year 3000 seater ampi theater version. the guys from disney entertainment behind it think as the CEO of the place is former euro disney head honcho.
hence all the rights telephone numbers.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!