Main Menu

The Daily ZARJAZ!

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Continuing the new strip in anticipation of the new Zarjaz & Dogbreath, join us tomorrow for part 11.

TordelBack

I only learnt the word "bralet" yesterday,  and already I can put "Justice Dept issue" in front of it. Arsom!

More seriously,  why isn't Chris drawing something, anything,  in my prog? Such an assured, flowing style.

Bolt-01

Hi Tords, you'll not get any argument from me about that- I've loved Chris' work since before I was doing small press. These days we are blessed to have so much work from him.

Seriously though- he's draw the sneck out of Sinister Dexter, wouldn't he?

Bolt-01

Continuing the new strip in anticipation of the new Zarjaz & Dogbreath, join us tomorrow for part 12.

Bolt-01

Continuing the new strip in anticipation of the new Zarjaz & Dogbreath, join us tomorrow for part 13.

Bolt-01

Continuing the new strip in anticipation of the new Zarjaz & Dogbreath, join us tomorrow for part 14.

Bolt-01

Continuing the new strip in anticipation of the new Zarjaz & Dogbreath, join us tomorrow for the concluding part and also previews of the new covers.

Bolt-01

Concluding the latest Daily Zarjaz, thanks to both Lee Robson and Chris Askham for all their hard work and we hope you enjoyed the story. The Daily Zarjaz will be back soon with another tale, but until then, why not console yourself with the latest issues of Dogbreath and Zarjaz. Both issues will be available tomorrow (November 1st)

Dogbreath #35 features a cover by Stewart Davies and Darren Stephens.

Zarjaz #32 has a cover provided by Paul Williams.

Head on over to The FQP Thread this time tomorrow for a full run down of the contents of both issues- which includes our tributes to Senor Carlos Ezquerra.

TordelBack

That was great, start to finish. I wish all webcomics (and all Anderson stories!) could be this good.  Thanks all!  👍

Bad City Blue

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Bolt-01

As of just now- the Daily Zarjaz archive has been updated with the latest Anderson Strip

Sinx

This issue of Zarjaz is a cracking read!

Bolt-01

Thanks for the kind words Sinx, and if any of you squaxx out do not yet have a copy of the latest Zarjaz and Dogbreath, it's not too late to correct that- simply head over to the FQP Webshop and get your copies...

Bolt-01

And welcome back to the Daily Zarjaz!

We are starting a little earlier than usual this time, as we have something that promises to be rather special.

Join us between today and the 1st of July as we presesnt:

Thanks to Gail for all her hard work on this strip.

If I'm late with an episode and you just can't wait, visit the FQP blog - HERE! - to see the episode!

The new dogbreath and Zarjaz are fast approaching release and will be available July 1st.

Bolt-01