Main Menu

Thanks to all at Bristol

Started by +rufus+, 01 June, 2004, 03:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

+rufus+

Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting everyone at Bristol in the hottest building in christendom!
 I had a great weekend and it was a pleasure to meet some of the boarders, now I need a lie down....
:-)
Rufus

Bolt-01

Rufus, the pleasure was mine, those pages you had on show were an absolute education in how it should be done.

Did the pen last the rest of the day?

Bolt-01

Max Kon

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah !
Rufus Rocks !
that art rocked !
That sketch Rocks !... and nyur nyur David V Vendetta llyod, and John McShane saw it & said it rocked Too ! Oh Yeah & wheres Mr eyebrows, his sketch went down a storm with the big boys too, so nyur nyur.

hurrah ! and my feet still hurt too.

Max Kon

yeah the big boys were all asking who did the gorila sketch

+rufus+

Thanks! The pen was a saviour indeed! people kept asking what sorta pens to draw with,so I kept giving them away, then realised I'd given em all away. I'll never be head of a multinational at this rate...
  Congrats to Henry Flint, DigL an Jock,Dom R-Dom on their awards, top notch the lot of em! I was proud to be there!
 Great to meet you Bolt and Bou! First times I've ever been asked for a sketch publically,felt kinda stupid especially when Frazer's drawing next to ya! Damn his hands....
Better do some work
Rufus

Dudley

I'll scan in my (SCROTNIG) Rufus sketch as soon as I get the chance, let you all revel in Dredd the way he OUGHT to be drawn.

(Thinks quickly, nope, didn't get a Dredd off any other artists, so am not grossly yet inadvertently starting a "who's the daddy" type war...)

Seriously, VERY VERY GOOD stuff...

Scottiepunk

It was good to meet you Rufus. If I'd known you where doing sketches I'd have got you to do me one, especially when you pulled out your portfolio to show us what TMO didn't like! They where excellent. Hopefully I'll catch you at Dreddcon.

Queen Firey-Bou

i want to say some thankyous, but theres too many i i dunno where to start !

company; beer; comics; sketches; signatures; Thrills; artwork; pizza; CD; introductions; taxi; chair; accomodation info; & anything else ive forgotten.
THANKYou ALL !

Bart Oliver

Just want to say thanks for letting me view all the original page artwork.. The Cam Kennedy and Trevor Hairsine layouts just blew me away.. no way on Earth I could have afforded any of it but it was the closest thing to an exhibition and worth the price of the superpass alone.

Possible mini expo of McMahon pages at Dreddcon V ;)?

It's just I missed the V&A show a few years back..

Cheers,

B.
Obviously you're not a golfer.

Bolt-01

OOOO thats a good idea.

I'd love to see some full size McMahon pages.

Bolt-01

+rufus+

I'll bring em to Dreddcon sirs!
:-) Rufus

longmanshort

Possible mini expo of McMahon pages at Dreddcon V ;)?

Bart Diaz rather hastily assuming he'll still be in one piece by Dreddcon ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Bart Oliver

++Bart Diaz rather hastily assuming he'll still be in one piece by Dreddcon ... ++

Is that actually fighting talk Muncher?

BTW cheers Rufus, look forward to it.

B.
Obviously you're not a golfer.

Wils

Is that actually fighting talk Muncher?

I doubt it. I think he goes for the non aggressive approach. Didn't you notice how Eyebrows spent most of the weekend looking like he'd been drugged and walked with a limp? ;)